• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Video Game Quotes

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Pain said:
I'll end you!

Pain said:
It's the hour of judgement!

Pain said:
With your power you can do nothing, not one single thing.

These were some of the things Pain had said in the Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm games, and I really enjoyed them especially, as such the last two quotes there were implemented in some of the sigs I have in the rotation banner I'm using.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
"And I am strong" Zelda's adventure.

Are we doing this now?

"Gee, it sure is boring around here"

"I wonder what's for dinner"

"Squadela! We're off!"

"Impa!"

"Zelda!"

"You've saved me!"

-All of these are qoutes from the best goddamn games ever.

prince rallis

I'm a huge metal fan.
shine, Mister Freeman. Rise and... shine. Not that I... wish to imply you have been sleeping on the job. No one is more deserving of a rest, and all the effort in the world would have gone to waste until... well, let's just say your hour has... come again. The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So, wake up, Mister Freeman. Wake up and... *smell the ashes*... -G Man from Half-Life 2

Welcome. Welcome, to City 17. You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest remaining urban centers. I thought so much of City 17, that I elected to establish my administration, here, in the citadel, so thoughtfully provided by our benefactors. I am proud to call City 17 my home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through to parts unknown, welcome, to City 17. It's safer here. -Dr. Breen also from Half-Life 2

Skunk

Floof
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"

-Paarthurnax(The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)

D

Deleted member 14134

"You're making my teeth itch!" -Sheogorath, Shivering Isles

"I'm sweating like a hooker in church." -Sully, Uncharted 2

I ran out of ideas two ideas ago.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
"I AM ERROR." __ Error of Ruto, Zelda II

Palutena: Remember, Pit, you won't be fighting alone out there.
Pit: You're going to send me a machine-gun-robot girlfriend?
Palutena: ...No, I'll be guiding you on your journey.
Pit: That's manager speak for "fighting alone." ___ Pit and Palutena, Kid Icarus: Uprising instruction video.

Actually, there's a whole lot of quotes from that game gathered in one convenient place. Just pick out the funny ones. I like Pit's thoughts on goldfish, too. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Quotes/KidIcarusUprising

I can't seem to find the quotes I really, really like from Zelda - that is, basically all of Sheik's little poetry-lines before she teaches Link an ocarina song. Nocturne of Shadow speech is especially loved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom