• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Video Game Quotes

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
"A toaster is just a death ray with a smaller power supply! As soon as I figure out how to tap into the main reactors, I will burn the world!"

"You should be afraid! I am the scourge of all small appliances and the boogeyman that keeps lesser toasters awake at night!"

"Have you ever tried to indulge an all-consuming urge to kill when you don't have opposable thumbs? Or hands? Or anything other than a bread slot? You'd have a lot of pent-up anger too!"

-The Courier: "You know the world already burned in nuclear fire, right?"
-Toaster: "Soon I will - What? It... It did?"

- Toaster, Fallout: New Vegas Old World Blues

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
"In the future, I hope to be your butler. ...Ooh, it feels so embarrassing and...naughty to say that..." -Vishnal, Rune Factory 4

:devil:

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
"A toaster is just a death ray with a smaller power supply! As soon as I figure out how to tap into the main reactors, I will burn the world!"

"You should be afraid! I am the scourge of all small appliances and the boogeyman that keeps lesser toasters awake at night!"

"Have you ever tried to indulge an all-consuming urge to kill when you don't have opposable thumbs? Or hands? Or anything other than a bread slot? You'd have a lot of pent-up anger too!"

-The Courier: "You know the world already burned in nuclear fire, right?"
-Toaster: "Soon I will - What? It... It did?"

- Toaster, Fallout: New Vegas Old World Blues

"Of course I'm obsessed! They made me this way! You think I don't know how crazy I sound? Of course I do! THEY PROGRAMMED ME TO KNOW THAT TOooo-arrr..."

"Do you know how many coffee cups giant robot brains in jars use on a daily basis? NOT F*CKING MANY!"

- Muggy, Fallout New Vegas Old World Blues. (god i love this DLC)

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
"You've suffered a terrible fate, haven't you?"

"But yes, you'll be fine. I see you are young and you have great courage"

-I'm sure you know who this is

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom