• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Video Game Quotes

Skunk

Floof
I apologize if this thread or one like it already exists but I didn't see one so yes... begin your posting(inspired by the Book/Movie Quote thread).

"Escaping from your purpose is impossible,"

~The Batter, Mortis Ghost's OFF

Big Octo

=^)
Richter Belmont: Die monster! You don't belong in this world!
Dracula: It was not by my hand that I am once again given flesh. I was called here by humans who wish to pay me tribute.
Richter Belmont: Tribute!?! You steal men's souls and make them your slaves!
Dracula: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions...
Richter Belmont: Your words are as empty as your soul! Mankind ill needs a savior such as you!
Dracula: What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk... Have at you!

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
"I FEEL ASLEEP" - Metal Gear

"Nanomachines, son." - Metal Gear Solid: Revengeance

"Six bullets, more than enough to kill anything that moves" - Metal Gear Solid

"Tell Sokolov, 'Sorry for being so late.'" - Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater

METAL GEAAAAAAR

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
"I never asked for this." - Adam Jensen, 2027, Detroit. A man who didn't ask for that.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
"It is something that grows over time... a true friendship. A feeling in the heart that becomes stronger over time... The passion of friendship will soon blossom into a righteous power and through it, you will know which way to go... This song is dedicated to the power of the heart..." - Sheik

"Time passes, people move.... Like a river's flow, it never ends... A childish mind will turn to noble ambition... Young love will become deep affection... The clear water's surface reflects growth..." - Sheik

"Believing in your friends and embracing that belief by forgiving failure... These feelings have vanished from our hearts." - Igos du Ikana

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Fallout quotes:

Powder Ganger: "YEAH! Who won the lottery? I DID!" (In an overly excited tone)
Player: "I have to go"
Powder Ganger: "ok" (in a calm voice)

Fisto: "Please assume the position"

Butch: "Tunnel Snakes Rule!"

Stereotypical NCR Soldier: "Patrolling the Mojave almost makes me wish for a nuclear wint--"
Player: *pulls out Fat Man*

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
"The old lady next door told me...when a lovebird dies, the one left behind...It just gives up living so it can join its mate." -

Tidus, Final Fantasy X

(this kinda happened with my grandparents and I couldn't understand why and then I heard this and it stuck with me.)

キラ

Yo!
"The flow of time is always cruel... Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that doesn't change with time is a memory of younger days..."

- Sheik - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
"GREETINGS, CHEESE POPCICLE. THE NUMBER YOU HAVE DIALED IS CURRENTLY OUT OF PORKCHOPS."

I'm not going to say what this is from. I think I'm just going to leave it at that.

Last edited:

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Your friends... What kind of... people are they? I wonder... Do these people... think of you... as a friend?

What makes you happy? I wonder...what makes you happy...does it make...others happy, too?

The right thing...what is it? I wonder...if you do the right thing...does it make...everybody...happy?

Your true face... What kind of... face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
Uncharted 3 quotes

"God, what a dick" - Victor Sullivan-

"Sueltame viejo!" Young Nathan Drake

"This is why we can't have nice things" Victor Sullivan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom