• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Video Game Purchase Help!!!

I won't need any new games for a while as Im playing Street Fighter 3D and Lego Star Wars III 3DS and then OoT closing in rapidly as well. However, there are several games for DS that interest me and (when the time in the far future comes that I need a new game (when ive finished all my handheld games and there are no games that interest me coming soon) and I would like people who have either owned or rented these games to tell me if they are worth buying.

Okamiden
Mario VS Donkey Kong... The newer one...
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective

Thats them.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Maro vs. Donkey Kong looks really fun, and Okamiden is supposed to have Zelda-like gameplay. What I do when there are several games that I want, is I buy all of them...:mad: hihihi...

Okamiden is freaking amazing, man.

The Story is amazing, the characters are great, and the gameplay is fantastic!

One of my favorite DS games of all time.

jugglaj91

I am me....
If you only have enough for one I would say go with Okamiden. My GF has it and loves it. I downloaded the demo from my Wii and I found it to be very fun and enjoyable. Just waiting on the GF to finish up so I can play (only one save file)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom