• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Video game franchises that intimidate you

There are some franchises we have never played but would like to. Perhaps a few factors stop us from playing them, such as not owning the right console, there being too many games or earlier games being rare or out of print and thus intimidating to your wallet.

Other times the intriguing franchise may be a genre you don't usually play or have a high difficulty that stops you from playing it or are really scary.

Are there any video game franchises out there that you're intrigued by but are too intimidated to play for one reason or another?

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
dark souls is an easy one to say but honestly, I don't think I'll play them anytime soon

disgaea, I thought about playing them a couple years back but then my backlog started to grow, and then I remember that wall I hit in final fantasy tactics that had me stop playing it, so I guess w/ this being a whole series of strategy games, I began to shy away from it, not sure when I'll try them out, if ever

also .hack b/c the games gradually get more and more expensive, quarantine (topical name these days) I remember being something in the $150 - 200 range, so....nah

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom