• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Video Game Characters That You Want by Your Side During a Zombie Apocalypse.

C

Cellyra

The spacemarine in the first Doom, because he has guns and a chainsaw, and cutting some fresh zombie meat would be awesome :3

(I ain't psychopath :3 At least, I think I'm not :3)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Dante from the Devil May Cry series. A professional Demon-Slayer working to bring an end to hordes of apocalyptic zombies would work out perfectly, since he fights the undead anyhow. Who wouldn't want a cocky and macho half-demon mortal who can adeptly dual-wield a sword and gun as their ally?

ref.jpg

Tingle...

Ok being serious

Pretty much any character from Mass Effect would suffice. Also, the robots from Portal 2 would be welcomed for their brilliant sarcasm in a time of crisis.

Vivi from Final Fantasy 9. Mostly because he can use Fire, Fira, Firaga, and Flare. Those are all very effective against undead. Also Master Chief and pretty much anyone from Gears of War.

Link8150

The 8150th Link
Link: He was pretty damn good at fighting redeads, and he has some items that could stun them.

Master Chief: He's got heavy weapons.

Commander Shepard: Hero and overall tank.

Samus: Futuristic heavy weapons, and if she's getting swarmed she can use space jump.

Sonic: He can beat on the zombies all day, are they ever going to catch him?

Frank West: Self-explanatory

Ganon: He's got the Triforce of power, and he can transform into a giant moblin/pig beast

Marcus: I don't know much about Gears of War, but he's got pretty good weaponry

Solid Snake: Tactical, lots of weapons, sneaky, and does what he needs to do to survive.

Wario: Comic relief

Kirby: He could inhale the zombies, I just hope that wouldn't turn him into a zombie that would fight against us.

Last edited:

Shikenshu

Hero of CEGEP
People, think about it, you need Peach of course. She can provide food and weapons. Along with her, bring 2-3 strong fighters fro any games and there tou have it, Earth Rescue Team.

Dark Hero

I am McBuscus. Hi :3
1) Fierce deity Link ;)
2) IVYSAUR!!!! (What?!? You can play him in Brawl!!!)
3) The 4 Swords. I mean, hey. 4 in one! Vio would be the biggest help to me >::< We're best friends. (In my mind, at least.)
4) Sheik. A freakin' ninja o.o

Lighting and Odin from Final Fantasy VIII and VII-2

Lightning_Riding_Odin__by_Manderson169.jpg

Link
Link_Artwork_1_(Twilight_Princess).jpg

JigglyPuff from Pokemon. She could just sing all the zombies asleep, and then ATTACK!

Mewtwo from Pokemon. He's the most powerful pokemon, so why not?

Noel Kreiss from Final Final Fantasy XIII-2. He's just really cool to me.
Noel.Kreiss.544611.jpg

Caius Ballad from Final Fantasy XIII-2. He can turn into that big monster form, and just slash away at them!

Attachments

• Jigglypuff_in_Brawl.JPG
    Jigglypuff_in_Brawl.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 0
  • mewtwo.jpg
    mewtwo.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 0

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
Samus Aran. Can't get any better than that powersuit of hers. Bombs, missles, different guns. You name it.

... and Kirby of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom