• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Video Game Character Outfits You Think Are Great. :)

Dan

Hello I was rather bicurious as of late and was looking at Zero suit samus, at this point I was less bicurious... Anyway I was wondering what outfits you think look great, and are some of the best any video game character has wore like ever! So just remember, this thread is outfits only yo!

In all honesty I find his jump suit rather sexy, I think it's a pretty cool outfit, I would rather see it on someone else rather than tingle however.
Tingle_Artwork_%28Freshly-Picked_Tingle%27s_Rosy_Rupeeland%29.png

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I think Rosalina's outfit in Super Mario Galaxy is great. It's just pretty.

I also think that Zero's outfit in the Megaman series looks pretty cool.

Link's outfit in Twilight Princess was nice because it was more stylized.

The Magic Armor from Twilight Princess looked awesome.

Poison's outfit from Street Fighter...

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Well, at first I thought Mileena from Mortal Kombat but a quick Google search will explain why I couldn't choose her. :embarassed:

So I picked Captain Price, from Modern Warfare 2. coolest. soldier. ever.

a.aaa-Captain-Price.jpg

N

nerd

hmmm, even though he's a bad guy, Zant's clothing was awesome. It was detailed and very cult-like. very fitting for the situation.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Leon S. Kennedy (Resident Evil 4)-The Bowie hair, the jacket, the guy's got style.

Master Chief (Halo 4)-I've always been a huge fan of Master Chief's armor, from Halo 2-3 in particular, but I have to admit, he's at his sexiest in 4.

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword)-Link's tunic has always been iconic, but I especially dig the pants in Skyward Sword.

Ezio Auditore da Firenze (Assassin's Creed Brotherhood)-Altair may be my favorite Assassin, but Ezio sure knows how to kick *** and look good doing it.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Hmm I'm going to go with the Enclave armour from Fallout 3...

OV9bEA9.jpg

One of my favourite game series and just badass, if we got the option, I would have definitely sided with the Enclave in the game.

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
There is one specific outfit in Assassin's Creed III that I absolutely love, Achilles' Outfit. I had to go through a lot of side quests to get it, but it was definitely worth it. Here's a picture:

505px-ACIII-AchillesOutfit.png

EDIT: Also Zelda's first outfit in Skyward Sword of course! :D

412px-Zelda-Art-Medium.png

Last edited:

Dan

When I was playing Skyward sword my responce to that outfit was simply "um".
To be fair I secretly did love it, but I simply did it to help Zelda as she looks like a person that's to full of herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom