• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Video Game CDs

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
Do you guys own any video game CDs? If so, which ones do you have?

The only ones I own are ones that came w/ the game through a special edition or something

-Zelda 25th Anniversary Symphony CD that came w/ Skyward Sword
-Xenoblade 2 soundtrack from the special edition
-Kirby soundtrack from Kirby's Dream Collection
-Ys series CD from the Ys: Memories of Celceta Timeless Adventurer's Edition

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I only have the 25th Anniversary CD that came with Skyward Sword. I also have the digital soundtrack of Ori and the Blind Forest that came with the physical version, but I don’t know if that counts or not.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I, too, have the 25th anniversary CD, but that's the only one.

Digitally I also have the soundtracks to Yooka-Laylee and Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair, since I backed the first game on Kickstarter

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I did own the Skyward Sword 25th CD, but it was unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your perspective ;p) traded in as part of the gold remote bundle. There have been others I'd wanted to pick up, but they're too pricey for me to drop money on, personally.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I wish I could say I had the 25th anniversary CD but, alas, it has mysteriously disappeared. Shame, because it was pretty good.

I don't own any video game CDs at the moment, but there are a few on my radar. I like collecting CDs and I'm a huge fan of video game music, so video game CDs seem perfect for me.

I record what I got on VGMdb, so here's my list.

27c8ab327f.png

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Here's what I remember having physical versions of, roughly in the order I got them:

-Ocarina of Time 3D (Club Nintendo)
-Zelda 25th Anniversary (Skyward Sword Special Edition)
-Rayman Origins (Xbox 360 Special Edition)
-Super Smash Bros. for Wii U & 3DS (Club Nintendo)
-Twilight Princess HD (the sound selection that came with the Special Edition, I recently bought the 3-disc full soundtrack imported from Japan as well)
-Kid Icarus Uprising (3-disc soundtrack from Japan)

I've probably forgot about one or two. I thought about getting the Splatoon, Splatoon 2 and Octo Expansion CDs, but my housemate owns them so I haven't felt the need to hunt them down.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
I have the 25th Anniversary CD. I think I also got the Undertale soundtrack way back when, but that died with my old computer.

I have those Zelda and Kirby CDs as well and also the Smash 4 soundtrack that I believe came from Club Nintendo and the River City Girls soundtrack that came with the regular edition from Limited Run Games. I think that's the only limited run that had a soundtrack come with the regular edition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom