• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Victini

I am actually quite sad cause I got the original liberty ticket to get Vitini but missed out on getting the one that has V-Create

Back on topic though, I think it's such a big deal coz its a legendary and fire and psychic are great special types

Fig

The Altruist
Well for starters, no pun intended, Victini is a legendary Pokemon that have perfect stats for any Pokemon with 100 as the base stat for each of the six stats. Victini is also one of the most adorable Pokemon in my opinion. Victini also is pretty easy to encounter as long as you have the event ticket that was distributed when Black/White first came out. Another Victini was also distributed when the movie Pokemon the Movie: White - Victini and Zekrom came to theaters. Victini is also a very rare and useful type combination with the two types being Fire and Psychic. Victini really helped me a lot throughout my adventure in the Unova region, especially since I started with Oshawott and many trainers had Grass types. In conclusion, Victini is a special Pokemon that should be given care and love if you want Victini to become a powerful Pokemon in the distant future of your adventures.

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
It's just a legendary, when I got Victini, I just did what I did to all my other legendarys, they stayed in a computer for the rest of their lives, forever and ever. :)

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
Victini is a legendary and anevent Pokemon to boot, which means it's rare. Plus, it is unique, type-wise ad asthetically appealling. I have both the originally Victini realeased with when Black ad White first game out and the Victini released with the movie (the one with V-create, which is a pretty powerful move.)

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I only cared about him because he was one of the first Pokemon I've ever heard of in Pokemon Black & White. Otherwise, I didn't really care. I don't too many other people cared either.

I think the "fuss" about it was
1.I'ts ranked 000 in the pokedex meaning it's almost an unregistered pokemon
2. It's a rare legendary that you cant get without trading or an event.
That's what I think, though, I'm not sure.

:love:TheVampireSlaye

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom