• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Victini

I didn't think that that many people really cared about Victini. Oh well, if I had to guess why Victini's such a big deal, I'd say its because he's number 000 on the Unova Pokedex.

Well for starters, Victini is cute compared to stunfisk...:P

To be honest, The combination of Electric/Ground is quite interesting, and there are plenty of strategies you can use with a Stunfisk. Despite that, Victini has a Type combination of two of my most favorite types, That's proberly the main reason why I like Victini more

Rachel

be vigitant
It's a free legendary, a new one at that. People can brag about it and show it off, and this whole Victini event could possibly indicate future events to come with Genosect, Kerudio, and Meloetta.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
My main interest regarding Victini is about how it was one of the three Legendaries (alongside Reshiram and Zekrom) to be shiny form locked……now, why would Nintendo do such a thing? I’m both suspicious and intrigued by this fact…..

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I think it's because Victini is a legendary which you get by an event in the game, there is only one of it and it had a time limit when you could pick up the event. Stunfisk on the other hand is not legendary, there are many of them and they are not limited in any way.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
People care about it because it:
a) It's a different type.
b) It's a new Pokemon.
c) It's a legendary Pokemon.
d) You can only obtain it by event.

Therefore people portray Victini as a "big deal".

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I personally never used Victini, beacause I like to beat the game without legendaries.

BUT!

Victini was only obatainable for a limited time and is now EXTREAMLY rare.

The only way you can get it is by trading or (if you are a cheat) hack the game to get it.

Victini is VERY powerful and learns AMAZING moves do to it being a fire and a psychic type.

Victini is only a big deal as its a distribution legendary. It's also unusual as its signature move V-Create isn't in its level up move set and like Red Deku Scrub said, while its not being distributed it is rather rare to get.

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
There have already been 2 separate wifi events giving away Victini so it can't be that rare... unless a lot of people just don't have wifi connection or a unaware of the event.
I visit Serebii net on a regular basis to make sure I don't miss out on any events

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom