• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Vial of Immortality

Kaleb Dampf

YouTube- www.youtube.com/user/F3artheReaper
Au contraire! The Chinese government sends you back to the US because you didn't have your passport. I have the vial!

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Being an agent of the Chinese government, I overhear you, a security guard, gabbing on about how you claimed that vile phial, and order you under arrest for carrying a religious artifact. As the cuffs slap on your wrist I arrogate the vial, claiming it "evidence," and watch with a smile as you are carted off to jail needlessly.

Then I look away, eyes afire with greed, laughing is boastful glory!...and drop the vial in my coat pocket.

I am now the BEARER OF IMMORTALITY!

Night Owl

~Momentai
I stop the flow of time and switch the vial that is in your pocket with a vial of poison. Once I am in a location that is a secret to everyone, I return the flow of time to normal. I have the Vial.

Kaleb Dampf

YouTube- www.youtube.com/user/F3artheReaper
Yet the random potion becomes the vial through my awesomeness, I grab it thru o.o skills

I have the vial

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I close this thread and throw the vial into a volcano.

ThreadsClosed.jpg

Night Owl

~Momentai
Somehow after Link defeats Volvagia again he finds a vial with the label "Immortallity." He puts it in his adventure pouch and proceeds to the Thunder Dragon's realm. Along the way, enemies ambush him and swipe the vial. Link defeats every enemy except the one with the vial as it had run all the way to the Faron woods. It bumps into me and I defeat it claiming the vial. I have the vial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom