• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Version 1.1.2

Ya I think they're made to be ridiculously annoying to find. You only need a certain number, though, to max out inventory. Pretty sure it's 441, which is my goal.
I think they are designed to be a nice bonus to the good explorer. They only get tedious when you've beaten the game and you are specifically farming them all to 900.
I have roughly 200 so far and have only explored properly 1/3rd of the map. Just by gemeral exploring I've found them.

Though I will say the horse ones are a pain in the ass. As I'll never get them will I specifically come back later with a horse (which I never use unless the game forces me to to get something).

I'm guessing they mean the leaf platforms where you have to get to the ring of orbs within the time limit.
Haven't seen any that require a horse, but there are a couple that require speed boosts or shield surfing to make it in time.
That must be it. I haven't found any that I would call difficult to get. Maybe I just haven't found the hard ones he's talking about. The hardest one i've done was on the Hetano wall where you have to shoot arcing nuts that are very far away.

That must be it. I haven't found any that I would call difficult to get. Maybe I just haven't found the hard ones he's talking about. The hardest one i've done was on the Hetano wall where you have to shoot arcing nuts that are very far away.
I'm guessing they mean the leaf platforms where you have to get to the ring of orbs within the time limit.
That is exactly what I mean.

Guys, if you talk about Korok seeds please post in the Korok seeds thread. This is about the update. Thanks
Multiple topics on the same BotW subject have been previously made and no one cared. So why are you caring all of a sudden now? I'm not having a go at you, I am honestly curious. I want to learn why you're only caring about this now?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator

Multiple topics on the same BotW subject have been previously made and no one cared. So why are you caring all of a sudden now? I'm not having a go at you, I am honestly curious. I want to learn why you're only caring about this now?
It shouldn't be a problem to you. I don't think I have intervened with many topics lately so why you decide to place an unpleasant attack against my post is beyond me. I only asked to just keep it on topic a bit. I didn't threat to close the topic or whatever. Neither is the world going to end by this post. If you take it personal, that's your problem. But you could have pmed me about it. I don't bite.

It shouldn't be a problem to you. I don't think I have intervened with many topics lately so why you decide to place an unpleasant attack against my post is beyond me. I only asked to just keep it on topic a bit. I didn't threat to close the topic or whatever. Neither is the world going to end by this post. If you take it personal, that's your problem. But you could have pmed me about it. I don't bite.
MOMMY AND DADDY PLEASE STOP FIGHTING! -sob-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom