• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Version 1.1.2

Zachie

Moo
Dang, that sucks, kinda ridiculous that if you don't have prior knowledge or outside help you've no way of finding all 900 seeds.
Ya I think they're made to be ridiculously annoying to find. You only need a certain number, though, to max out inventory. Pretty sure it's 441, which is my goal.

Christ stop sniping at him Thark, if you're so goddamn in love with blizzards games stop hanging round here and go pester them. All you've been doing (So far that i've seen) is taken pot shots at Zack, ain't saying he's not without fault (who knows) but seriously knock it off, it's damned aggressive at this point and it's getting boring
He needs to not take everything I say as personally offensive to him. It's not. I was having a go at Nintendo here, not him. I can't even post in the same topics as him anymore without him cherry picking something I said out to be offended at. It's quite frustrating. I will not directly reply to anything he says anymore. Hopefully this will help to restore the peace.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
He needs to not take everything I say as personally offensive to him. It's not. I was having a go at Nintendo here, not him. I can't even post in the same topics as him anymore without him cherry picking something I said out to be offended at. It's quite frustrating. I will not directly reply to anything he says anymore. Hopefully this will help to restore the peace.

Fair enough man, and thank you, i wasn't saying the blame rested with you solely either. Now we just wait for Zackie to apologise as well and all's good

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
What was the infinite arrows glitch? I never knew it... I just bought bomb arrows from that one guy at Tarrey Town until I was practically maxxed

Nope, it's way fewer than that. I only have about 390 at the moment, but I maxed my inventory ages ago.
Just checked mine... got a fully upgraded inventory (double-checked with Hetsu to make sure)... total Korok seeds obtained is 638 (from loading screen), with 197 seeds remaining in my inventory... 638-197=441

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom