• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Veran.... Twili?

Steve

5/19/13
Something I just found out that I would like to throw in there. Midna CAN shapeshift. I was replaying TP and after you meet Princess Zelda, Midna transforms into Collin and Ilia to goad you into helping her find the fused shadows.
Exactly, and Ganondorf was also able to transform using the power of the Twili, so it is very possible that's how Veran is able to shape-shift.

Steve

5/19/13
I don't recall Ganon transforming. Unless you consider him possessing Zelda transforming.

His transformation into the Dark Beast Ganon, which telling by the markings on him, and the portals he runs through, it was due to the Twilight powers.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I don't recall Ganon transforming. Unless you consider him possessing Zelda transforming.

Actually he did transform, it was after Midna got Ganondorf out of Zelda once you beat her. He changed into a giant beast.

His transformation into the Dark Beast Ganon, which telling by the markings on him, and the portals he runs through, it was due to the Twilight powers.

Not entirely true. Ganondorf was able to transform into Ganon using the ToP. He was able to teleport using his Twilight Powers.

Steve

5/19/13
I have to agree with Hayzer. Unless Ganon/dorf also had Twili powers in OoT.
Not entirely the case, as Ganon's appearance n Twilight Princess is less humanoid and a lot different than in Ocarina of Time. Also, Dark Beast Ganon has twilight markings in some areas as well, as I said.

Clucluclu

Time for waffles
Please specify the Twilight markings on Dark Beast Ganon, and I would also like to say that characters have taken on a lot of different apearences in alot of different games.
Ganon_(Twilight_Princess).png

Please specify the Twilight markings on Dark Beast Ganon, and I would also like to say that characters have taken on a lot of different apearences in alot of different games.
Ganon_(Twilight_Princess).png

@Steve: Yeah, I don't see ANY Twilight markings...You must've been thinking of something else ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom