• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Veran.... Twili?

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
No he was sent back before he even met Zelda and started collecting the stones, Aonuma even said that Link was sent back, Zelda and Link left Ganondorf alone (meaning not tryin to open the door of time to try and stop him from doing something), he did something outrageous, then was sentanced to execution.

I'm getting off topic here, but while I do agree that Link was sent back to before Ganondorf took over Hyrule, I think that he had been sent back to when he had already met Zelda and gotten the stones. My reason why is because when Link is shown to be brought back in time it shows him standing in front of the Master Sword. The only way that he could've gotten to the Master Sword is by means of him possessing the Sacred Stones and playing the Song of Time. With him reappearing at that spot, it shows to me that he had already done those things, but he was sent back to prevent Ganondorf from gaining the power of the ToP, thus preventing the takeover and leading into the events of TP.

But this subject is easily debatable.

Steve

5/19/13
No he was sent back before he even met Zelda and started collecting the stones, Aonuma even said that Link was sent back, Zelda and Link left Ganondorf alone (meaning not tryin to open the door of time to try and stop him from doing something), he did something outrageous, then was sentanced to execution.
No he didn't, where is this quote? The fact Ganondorf had the Triforce of Power in Twilight Princess only proves that Link was sent after.

Megamannt125

Blue Link
No he didn't, where is this quote? The fact Ganondorf had the Triforce of Power in Twilight Princess only proves that Link was sent after.

–When does Twilight Princess take place?
Aonuma: In the world of Ocarina of Time, a hundred and something years later.
–And the Wind Waker?
Aonuma: The Wind Waker is parallel. In Ocarina of Time, Link flew seven years in time, he beat Ganon and went back to being a kid, remember? Twilight Princess takes place in the world of Ocarina of Time, a hundred and something years after the peace returned to kid Link’s time. In the last scene of Ocarina of Time, kids Link and Zelda have a little talk, and as a consequence of that talk, their relationship with Ganon takes a whole new direction. In the middle of this game Twilight Princess, there’s a scene showing Ganon’s execution. Link and Zelda left him be and he then did something outrageous, so it was decided that he should be executed. That scene takes place several years after Ocarina of Time. Ganon was sent to another world and now he wants to obtain the power...

Steve

5/19/13
–When does Twilight Princess take place?
Aonuma: In the world of Ocarina of Time, a hundred and something years later.
–And the Wind Waker?
Aonuma: The Wind Waker is parallel. In Ocarina of Time, Link flew seven years in time, he beat Ganon and went back to being a kid, remember? Twilight Princess takes place in the world of Ocarina of Time, a hundred and something years after the peace returned to kid Link’s time. In the last scene of Ocarina of Time, kids Link and Zelda have a little talk, and as a consequence of that talk, their relationship with Ganon takes a whole new direction. In the middle of this game Twilight Princess, there’s a scene showing Ganon’s execution. Link and Zelda left him be and he then did something outrageous, so it was decided that he should be executed. That scene takes place several years after Ocarina of Time. Ganon was sent to another world and now he wants to obtain the power...

And in which part of that does it state Link was sent back before he placed the Spiritual Stones?

Last edited:
i dont know if this has already been posted, but Veran and Onyx were created by ... whats there name again, The evil gerudo witches, just wanted Ganon to be reborn, it was a side quest, you had to have the password stuff.

Neo

The One
While this does sound possible, I just don't really think of it as..."working out."

The Twili cannot change their forms or possess people.
It seems that she is just a sorceress intent on ruling the world. She doesn't strike me as a twili.
But you do make good points about her appearance and symbols.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
While this does sound possible, I just don't really think of it as..."working out."

The Twili cannot change their forms or possess people.
It seems that she is just a sorceress intent on ruling the world. She doesn't strike me as a twili.
But you do make good points about her appearance and symbols.

The Game quote I posted clearly nullifies all chances of her being twili, but no one really cared, I'll post it again:

here is the actual quote(I hope you like it, because it was really hard to find)

"You've seen me
like this
before, but this
is my true form.
You'll regret
making me show
my true might!"

She says this when she transforms into the Turtle-Like form

The Goddesses split the CT Triforce at Ganon's Execution when they granted Ganondorf the ToP so he could survive. So I agree with you there. Then the other two pieces went into hiding until they rested in Link and Zelda.

But, no, I do not believe that Veran is a Twili. The Twili were created between MM and TP and whether OoX happens on the CT or the AT it would still take place after TP, in which, the Mirror of Twilight shatters. So it'd be impossible.

Steve

5/19/13
The Goddesses split the CT Triforce at Ganon's Execution when they granted Ganondorf the ToP so he could survive. So I agree with you there. Then the other two pieces went into hiding until they rested in Link and Zelda.

But, no, I do not believe that Veran is a Twili. The Twili were created between MM and TP and whether OoX happens on the CT or the AT it would still take place after TP, in which, the Mirror of Twilight shatters. So it'd be impossible.

As I've said, though, he never once stated that Link was sent back before he even started to collect the Spiritual stones, so it can easily be argued that Ganondorf had the Triforce of Power before his execution. Also, the mirror was not shattered on the Adult Timeline, so if place the Oracle games on the AT, then it works out fine.

As I've said, though, he never once stated that Link was sent back before he even started to collect the Spiritual stones, so it can easily be argued that Ganondorf had the Triforce of Power before his execution. Also, the mirror was not shattered on the Adult Timeline, so if place the Oracle games on the AT, then it works out fine.

Plausible, but we're not even sure that the Twili exist on the AT. The Mirror of Twilight and the Twili race were created between MM and TP. How could they exist on the AT?

Steve

5/19/13
Plausible, but we're not even sure that the Twili exist on the AT. The Mirror of Twilight and the Twili race were created between MM and TP. How could they exist on the AT?

That is not true, the interlopers were sealed within the Mirror of Twilight, prior to the events of Ocarina of Time, this is event, which some believe to be the Seal War, is what sparks the Hyrulean Civil War afterward.

That is not true, the interlopers were sealed within the Mirror of Twilight, prior to the events of Ocarina of Time,

Is that what that little cutscene was before you go to the Lakebed Temple? That took place after the CoH, but before OoT.

Not that I actually understood what was going on in that scene anyway... :P

Clucluclu

Time for waffles
Something I just found out that I would like to throw in there. Midna CAN shapeshift. I was replaying TP and after you meet Princess Zelda, Midna transforms into Collin and Ilia to goad you into helping her find the fused shadows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom