• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VC Reccommendations

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
Sorry, I know there's a ton of threads like this, but please tolerate this one.

So, I just bought the limited edition Zelda Points Card, which is just a Wii points card with a cool design on the front. So, I want some VC games but don't know where to go, I have enough RPGs so I don't want another, I have every Zelda game, and I'm also good on platformers, so I don't need any of those. Please reccommend some other cool titles to me. Thanks.

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
im not sure if your the type of person who would like this game` but i personaly love it.
its called Kirby64 and the crystal shards.
its easy, but id say its worth t. truly a fun game. and when you collect all 100 crystals....oh, but i dont want to spoil anything.

than theres sonic 3... i dont really play it much, an i do always play as tails, but the game is fun.

and any of the older mario games i would recomend as well. they're all great too!

Treasure's Sin & Punishment is a good one. It's a game for the Nintendo 64 that was only released in Japan, so it costs an extra 200 points for download. It's a rail shooter, and it's very short. You can beat the game in 45 minutes, but I've found that I can replay the game numerous times without getting bored. The game comes with it's original English voice acting and Japanese subtitles, and the menu screen has been translated to English.

One of the main characters in this game is Saki Amamiya, which if you've played Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and played around with assist trophies, he should seem somewhat familiar.

No RPG,No Zelda,No platformer...hmmm,those were the best VC,but there's still:

-Super Mario Kart
-Mario Kart 64
-Super Smash Bros.
-Mario Tennis
-Street Figher 2
-Super Metroid

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
Treasure's Sin & Punishment is a good one. It's a game for the Nintendo 64 that was only released in Japan, so it costs an extra 200 points for download. It's a rail shooter, and it's very short. You can beat the game in 45 minutes, but I've found that I can replay the game numerous times without getting bored. The game comes with it's original English voice acting and Japanese subtitles, and the menu screen has been translated to English.

One of the main characters in this game is Saki Amamiya, which if you've played Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and played around with assist trophies, he should seem somewhat familiar.

Yeah, I already have S&P, it's a great game.

P

PK Love Omega#2

Super Tortimer. I loved playing that game on AC:GC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom