• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Vatti and the Happy Mask Sales Man's Laugh

H

heroshadeshadow

did any one notice that Vatti's laugh in his human form from the Minish Cap sounds similar to the laugh of the happy mask sales man from majoras mask?

Haha, that is true! I loved Vattii's laugh, right at the end there when Link interrupts the ritual, dat laugh, it's excellent! But yes, the Happy Mask salesman laugh is pretty much the same. Never noticed that until now - that's pretty cool! Pretty sure Nintendo likes reusing certain sound effects and characteristics at this point.

No, give me a comparison video please. They look alike too, purples and small areas with different colors.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
No, I never thought about it, but I know the first time I heard the Happy Mask Salesman laugh, I just about peed my pants. I was like, they put this in a Zelda game, no freakin away. Of course now, it's nothing though, because it's expected.

H

heroshadeshadow

Yes I did but I never thought much of it. Do you think they may be connected in some way?
remember that ancient tribe that the happy ask sales man was talking about that forged majoras mask, according to the Hyrule Historia, the Minish cap is before majoras mask so i think he is also a descendant of that ancient tribe

S.P.O.O.N

Konran Oni
remember that ancient tribe that the happy ask sales man was talking about that forged majoras mask, according to the Hyrule Historia, the Minish cap is before majoras mask so i think he is also a descendant of that ancient tribe

Wouldn't that make the minish the ancient tribe?

Thats why it was so fimiliar! It could be a little easter egg, or it could mean something a lot more... O-O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom