• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Uwu draws some stuff, I guess

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Can you do a drawing of my OC, Siy?

1676860929403.png
(Art by Gorozoron) This is what she looks like, if you draw her with open eyes, they’re blue. Stitch can also be in the drawing with his ear flopped down, held in Siy’s right arm. Siy’s hair is long, near her waist.

Happy drawing!

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer

View attachment 70085
(Art by Gorozoron) This is what she looks like, if you draw her with open eyes, they’re blue. Stitch can also be in the drawing with his ear flopped down, held in Siy’s right arm. Siy’s hair is long, near her waist.

Happy drawing!
Yeah sure, I can do that! How old is she?

Also it occurred to me I should share what the picture looks like if you flip the colors
Screenshot_20230219-214809_Gallery.jpg

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer

View attachment 70085

Happy drawing!
I finished your request, I hope you like it! I tried to be as accurate to the details I had as possible. If there's anything you wanted differently or in a different medium just lmk!

20230221-213348.jpg

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
I finished your request, I hope you like it! I tried to be as accurate to the details I had as possible. If there's anything you wanted differently or in a different medium just lmk!

20230221-213348.jpg
I ****ing love it. (Yes I swore, which means it’s amazing)

This is some serious talent right here. Thank you so much

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
0NPky1IN-wVkB_OUowZs31h5jzVggNhCh1yAyQKwB3lzuCCViLqsL2rgKuhoe5DtUuAUZtDe7N5Lw_q_7QC467Do3gweSmKRPGU1tC4ry_zMGKU635w795UJSIb9oeMhLxhd4StBCGaTbOir

_VfUEkAXjuWVtHwShSaoBKUoBtvBzphbsdQ1ZA8bBVzwMi4vXSz0Z5NCs9s7-wivZqA8twTkwpPLdr2ZB-rvs7BOlP9sMvBkW89Dq1GFV7mB0UMF7TdOCSNPJkr9HmGpNtORUfBYHc8ODzv6
It's been almost a year since I last drew this character, which is a lot more recently than I expected considering it was on page 6 of this thread. This time I went fully with traditional medium (used a mix of colored pencil and marker) and I think it turned out much better. Sacrificed 2 black markers for this.

20230331-101415.jpg

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Did this drawing as a commission for my best friend. Never seen the movies it's from. She's quite mad at me because I refused to take $250 for it. Like bro, I'm no taking $250 from a friend for a drawing that only took me seven hours. That's a bit excessive :eyes:

20230403-151247.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom