• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Uwu draws some stuff, I guess

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Drawing this for my best friend's birthday coming up, decided to try something new and not really doing a lineart. I think it looks pretty good, although the trees bother me a lot. I will admit, I never watched this movie.

20230120-104353.jpg

Last edited:

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I do not regret staying up this late to finish this drawing. This is my first attempt using copic markers and gotta say, I LOVE them. I still need to get used to some things but this is pretty good for my first try. Finished some details with colored pencil.

20230124-014047.jpg

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I do not regret staying up this late to finish this drawing. This is my first attempt using copic markers and gotta say, I LOVE them. I still need to get used to some things but this is pretty good for my first try. Finished some details with colored pencil.

20230124-014047.jpg
Killua says he wants to be drawn too

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Killua says he wants to be drawn too
Oh well I can't refuse a suggestion from my favorite hxh character...

KilluaD1.jpg
I designed this to be a phone wallpaper but uh, I think I accidently made it too short. Still looks cool tho.
I tend to like to try drawing characters as close to their original artstyle as possible, but the hxh faces I've just been struggling with. I decided to do killua in my own style and I think he looks better this way.

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I decided to challenge myself by drawing a picture with inverted colors! I cheated a little bit by regularly inverting my laptop colors to make sure it was all correct, but honestly if I hadn't he'd be purple. Either way my phone keeps getting the wrong colors when I invert it, but on my laptop and photo editing he turns a proper orange. Weird.

20230218-194819.jpg
Chainsaw-Man-D1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom