• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Uwu draws some stuff, I guess

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
r9HfrMhogLhZ52oFBDBHvsQHdQ_g93H5J4ipksREUPuG8HjGQky96awahCxun-tSDlavVut6XQBgWQvoU7Lsj30M6ekmwZvXDybRwUOxJ89qCLyUYIhOI25dsxPmIixutejEePTGFBbXmJiJBO5VWg

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I was possessed by the manga deities and forced to draw this for 6-7 hours straight. Totally worth it, I love how it came out. May do touchups later.
Note: This is NOT a demon slayer spoiler. Nezuko never takes this form. This is my concept for if she went all evil and lost control, and her design is combined with that of another character. Manga readers will know who I'm talking about.

O0iyqPPmf7qQNX2rgMivUdbX2DNGeu2YfF0B7WOmsDaCo1XkIM6AkX1FxoNFp84GuW4AeNtr9y0qqtmnBIIMptRMvVP71uudICMfY6FWYx4MyZ7Zbg90kvTjK7z_D4RQ2R_8hzOMPFT5vGZLlHaVnA

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Don't mind me, just up and drawing at 1am again.

I saw this art trend on pinterest where you rip a paper in half to show two versions of the same character. I thought I'd try it, and it turned out pretty neat. Also my first attempt at using colored pencils so bear with me.

0DvmMM7XmrEje7NB2QlMc1qGt00OTcxc1wzB2S1dFcaI69faXY_kMC8DYMpnYUm5QZmcttW25ut9sKnVbmNxno0NK74B39VY5BHupDSGlnkdPu-fUX5L9KcKskLa9s19DvsDcW042yVvo0GaIE6uyw

Last edited:

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
My second attempt at using colored pencils,, I think it turned out decent. I'm trying to learn a lot of different mediums so I can make more finished drawings. Btw,I'm rewatching mha, so don't be surprised if you keep seeing characters from there.

2WPGouHr6KA_ZbqqsbrN1KhcZK5EFJn_aRfoWnE8Css36aWjuWFxHy3F7nG7V6p_ihbJXVaHUYw9my8-JSPKU8Pl9D_Uz8fj38mL9AhrjN2J0v8_h2bcnMb3XQcEKzgGgJ_oBLXJaUK2_a-i-D_ScQ

Also a side note, I'm kind of in between art softwares atm so it might be a little bit before I do another digital drawing.

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
1661980997626.png
I was gonna draw the city of Monte'dOr behind him, but I'm not super fond of how this picture came out so I'll just leave it at this. Overall I just wanted to do another picture because I've only done 5 drawings this month. Those 5 I did are probably my favorites of everything I've done so far though, so I'm content.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom