• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Uwu draws some stuff, I guess

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
i obviously dont get the joke but im amazed this is your first attempt at animating! and the fact its colored too!
Thank youuu. The coloring was a pain in the butt because I couldn't figure out how to really group layers together as animated layers so I had to draw around the lines. Still haven't figured out why it has a stop in it but for my first attempt I think it's decent.

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
WARNING: Picture kiiiiiiind of contains demon slayer manga spoilers. I mean, it doesn't show any events like the last one, just characters so idk if that's spoiler worthy but I figured I'd warn ya just in case.
I actually drew this last week but I've been waiting until I bought some pens to finish it. I'm glad I did, I like how it turned out.

CDVdWmnTIGancgvhLsuOUxhvOqTfmQMUuLXT1mhbY80bjbMuQRap6ro112lEHsvDcahICwj2n64itRcOnRQx9OaJOyue-GkDbJqShUESo8-GIx_Y5PMZDRdcMv86LFO4H-gXnIC7HygBzvk-

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Tried to do a digital version of his one. It did not turn out well and I will not subject you to it.
RofhU-1FgP9-xjSmo_Dcwa4sI6ieznOcF-XIWEtoezr077hBu9AQLT3XHjAd_00_N_Pewnz_Qj2USXwjGr9NqeigtBWxWjdBDHRhLirTPojZno6cNLPW7j913YcK3vvRxZrERzao0qz-mP3A

And as a bonus, I did this during lunch today at church. No references, no initial sketch or anything. I just kinda scribbled what felt right. Sad thing is I kind of like this one better, lol.
AWM6GGXiFJICTZiqUATIZhGssC5IsLUpWUUas0t0V5psKxI0Yrv4RZEZvVux7Bt2hhsibzxqZXs8AQE-ehxIF23EuYauZNDpZFxLyxlNDX3cLcgZZcPqulD1ty4B2OFmqBAMGZ4xApnbBmvT

I honestly can't decide. I do think your pencil drawings capture a different tone than the digital, but that you finish drawings as both kind of makes them two-part pieces that kind of exist in complement, so I really can't imagine you settling for one or the other.

The diffuse lighting on his face looks so good in the digital version btw

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I honestly can't decide. I do think your pencil drawings capture a different tone than the digital, but that you finish drawings as both kind of makes them two-part pieces that kind of exist in complement, so I really can't imagine you settling for one or the other.

The diffuse lighting on his face looks so good in the digital version btw
I really like both but I personally like the feel and style of your pencil drawings a lot

But I’m really impressed you’re so consistent and make really clean and well made artwork
Thank you guys! :D
I honestly like both. I guess it just depends on the vibe you prefer.

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Since I like to draw, I figured it was about time I made a thread in here. Then again, I also don't like people seeing my artwork. Oh well. Anyway, I mostly do character designs (so don't expect a lot of background details). I also take requests if anyone wants a character or character design concept sketched out, I just need a list of outfit/character specifications (just a warning it will probably suck). Anyway, instead of a new concept let's start with an old character favorite, shall we?

jftFe9tmYGavjexI_P1q2fAFbNS3yrlMe8Xan_eHogPXCOuM00OcGOfWnidpocVT9vQOAQ1P5xYkoeEfzxtEbkx7SLDJiNS3pyvIzQ8DKk3LtY_Sx10wZL7KWIbdrROJnhVCuHk
My first post on this thread it took me hours to figure out how to make Purah sit lol... before that I always had people just standing in the same position. Practicing every week really does help a lot, and Linktober changed a lot for me.
Btw guys, telling you this just to keep myself accountable, I'm planning to do a redraw of that Purah picture in July to mark a year since I started this thread. Let's hope it turns out good!

Hello guys, I know nobody has been keeping track of this except me but as of today this thread is a year old! I can't believe how much I've grown since then, and having this thread has kept me reliable in trying to draw every week. Thank you so much to everyone who has liked and complimented my drawings, no matter how trashy. Also, special thanks to @Mikey the Moblin for encouraging me when I've had self doubts, and to @Echolight for giving me something to strive for. Everybody here has been so supportive, even when my drawings weren't the best and when I mostly draw anime characters, lol.
I had planned to do a redraw of my first post here for today. I have trouble drawing when I'm not feeling inspired, though, and it ended up not turning out well. Since I didn't want to stress over it any longer, I decided to scrap that and go with a different plan and repost some of my favorite drawings from the past year; these are all the pictures I had the most fun with or think turned out amazing.

aVc4qAj8cFm4aOne7y_29-fE396PJnNL33fGsGj4V_slAkHgrqHa8ZbhUUCw2VS3acok_wELy1nkR7WIjfGax9M5h-e8-iBw1xA9n6XgQbtZFUADz13Z0pnLWAfMGSwDLDfDxX6a1L8d3GsHZKm9

kXBYpJu8wR65aHqdtShzqDWBg8SqNkVhnU-UwukgZGkNlHB4240c1OPrBEpqrkKMIR-qe8zqfhTtlegZ7F9mmh1ZA73waOXm8AM4rTn2i1z85m9SonsxutTWx7xLIC6NpcBidWzBuCgotPEp7UIu

3_8kheml8_eRvzg3d71lWRn2RuoVFRKMXy29a38UKneYXYHuoItdqAu9YpB5Kbc0IcXWGRgEuowIhrTu_LmZ1UbhtkHN3cKU-wK4D0VC6TdrBoVZzU9wFajW1co0jvNrD4UtEjpPE8FquJx6kFLf

_DA-Wpv9zNfvR6iZ7Lq90tF3wYYPLxB3gwO7Q0ITrMOJIVIZ3xzFwks-TOnCWebu7h5iJnpJu10XKmE2sF-2Oq85CUSbiiqHOgI612taRwNCh7c2UGHFm5g9QcxCey5UTPsBEztqS4MvJ0WB9QD9

frwiojfhxixpTmVKGxZiEn2vnmDG1ee3ICtR9dFijacLqrJpsk5fjT7J98i-_PrlryKsNkHYHE61UqMvixbELrvrVp8n2GxjBS90XyU4L0rpKxdzrWF2ANH9fIuwrf9OkRe8_K5EGm0qaUe_mRmE

VukwRKDzl4aGzYDCII9k264-AotScg-rR6IfTCm8S3SUYjt680lmYJgogEtsuL_N0whpx9mc58Hrwit8MmqvfQfj0WWwVJWOjAlucPv1zA5DDUpPlcHFf90jdZxsxhGSzG71DWtLORToG1gfiDHr

mCU-8utqHGyy8Uz6tPceyEwCLA-T-pQg_1EerevjQUyQPeZn0SorzLy9pFkP82TRYFPNoJJSjrxi7ZMLl5MVA6tWY-TfeE2f0m_Xm8dtvAW5IzTZws23NgKPYtMFPtEuKw8mWuYaaub1TjClztmb

nsFFlRpBrrzKJtmNyEsWYdYJRZWBpfRSOMI1fkJRimT-bWWVw_rz6p3S1LsLfuS5yyZIANtSNQ1NHqw_aVNaPJI7mB5TjEYO2GcPO5zfLpLdfilkfSU_Xd0kCVqGNXP7B80p5CtL3-8w2GngSPkV

yoS_4g7BnVxJTQd7JDbCJkOC_4TRxQ4stYMhkz5oEjkuwf4cOwfw4Ist-YqEmeBh3kRNg30JV-PI293RkZRj4-qhC1915wztifiP2z8f8UONJRaYL2lgpDZT3EA4b_uKdkxQyZuGGjDMgxnUpWk5

JK-1R0LkDJU0pZuMNJLR9mktKSJfqPWCzh9DRSMOSSNdxHD_Aeykd2R9RbnrCJ8qQ30rXCDT568tqxCa582PiOWjAq-sqveD1xdx5YUZGvuHnLKQltG87XBmgFeA_HhCWDxG4EwxYcc8kJ5tdvcS

UcphO0uvqNZoVXwSuSTV9ZuTyXmekbvxyozfiDUcqp1uglmlRoX9flws5UpU5lQee3cnGq77j906T1OWNdK8UxV2g_P1c8jqcifzi42hhr3vn-us5a3syf6dS_m_OkKLeFjVhASDXKOWDdCmf_UN

bmJJ0ws_i6G0n_rYeQ1t4Q63Gp7uLqIghMa_E7BgMD5_8h5otL1fsQyzM1CrnWVsXIXa18-G8VnjBada9TzsxztQvb0A_g34P3fSajkeS2eBp1kFzkeoR8IgKV37uz7bN6Q_r4nqMpKf0L8dmSlH

Sk4ZMlSWa0BeNT2PqXB68AUM6DVYE7dpUkshbD1EKpCNRezcSE8jJxwK0PB4eKYwQxMZRWqiMUBjiDtWrYh2fE1P1hsf17nGCczthdQ0UwI-QoDwWEwO18vuP4LdTlJPnamwJ11NX7RploGlAaHX

F1qE2cRrJKkGDXrermholypNf7Iu61eaZpvf-5c5NEYbJ2ibjY38cHFc-AUYJExAUX76wB3vddViXSpbwYxYapWi04ASLNLueOOs5BHbPgDtN-bNZNMj6KozRvZYjShYKc4xOkYgJnYoe9mHDiSqbw

:D :D :D :party::party:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom