• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Uwu draws some stuff, I guess

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Since I like to draw, I figured it was about time I made a thread in here. Then again, I also don't like people seeing my artwork. Oh well. Anyway, I mostly do character designs (so don't expect a lot of background details). I also take requests if anyone wants a character or character design concept sketched out, I just need a list of outfit/character specifications (just a warning it will probably suck). Anyway, instead of a new concept let's start with an old character favorite, shall we?

jftFe9tmYGavjexI_P1q2fAFbNS3yrlMe8Xan_eHogPXCOuM00OcGOfWnidpocVT9vQOAQ1P5xYkoeEfzxtEbkx7SLDJiNS3pyvIzQ8DKk3LtY_Sx10wZL7KWIbdrROJnhVCuHk

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I've been working on side perspectives lately, I think It's going pretty well so far-

_fQw6SeA4nvlwdpzE6JfbdLKKgFufSI1tsJ17Tsg-8sldlUtGfl_RAz8y6rke3VR_IWOYIjRLzmnlZ0F7YCEFVLADQRAOZ-Wl8c9x8axRxa0rzPwDNOKjXDEQydZ57PXqmp1OnY

And, because I am an unbiased sort (well I am starting to lean towards one side of the shipping wars but that's besides the point)-

ynXXShYZCNUAjPxAXbEGlCpawNfyxMD0vJTG7ZGy5_yVhmt1vYWOKvYnBZDPZM1mgHUFcDeijoG3tuYb4MfypP_VN1aK8i6tOYZHVY1v3KAgH_vYDiJHYfbd9m6AAVxJ4LTk7LM

I drew the first one last week and the second one when I was bored in math class last year, you can definitely see where I've improved. I haven't quite mastered it yet but I think I'm close.

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I'm finally getting around to posting an original character on this thread! This one is the style I usually draw people it, not completely facing forward but turned slightly to the side. Just finished it today though I may still have some more tweaking time do-

HL32UqxQLdQbe-QWuxHElUj9PRuRclJRuW63z6aJor73Uwh8tlkuf618iory2OSkrwkkiakN_9MK-9dAUh210b-EV-9SOVDKiFBSKLKoF5x6OeIfrBvPjo2nfPKXvsC6JMQRCwc=s0
Lemme know if the image actually shows up.

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I haven't really posted much here since linktober, may as well start it up again. I got bored in school today and decided to draw Mother Brain (of course) in a weird sort of in between Metroid and Super Metroid phase. It's a little out there, so bear with me.

7RZHxV6qol5iV6hUBXQ3hxgYTNtkfIZk2LaCF79kx7oV3tml9GiKeJnaErEDiQRq1vJGgEQ5f2PL7rG_RR5fCUVewbENT9C8mtZ8uikczNpNbEzsjVnvYwqccaGyqd93qePik_U

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom