• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Using the Shield

Do you constantly use a shield?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
With Ocarina of Time through Twilight Princess, I would nearly always have the shield up when facing any enemy that took more than two hits to defeat. I haven't been using it as much in Skyward Sword though because I haven't gotten the timing down yet.

oh HELL yeah. i super needed it. even though i'm more of an offensive person, the shield was just so useful!

Rishian

The Meat Shield
I find that I use my shield quite often. I don't see it as a sign of "weakness" defensively, it's just another tool, another tactic, and another move that you can use to avoid getting damaged by an enemy.

That being said, I think I am going to try a "shieldless" run through of SS in the semi near future... I wonder how that will go..

DinNayruFarore

God of Goddesses
I barely used my shield during the Wind Waker, Ocarina of Time, and Majora's Mask. However, during Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword I was depending on the shield a bit more.

Can you even use the shield in Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom