• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

User Profile Now Customizable!

CUCCOMASTER

..and all things will end
Hey, does anyone know how i can put pictures or patterns in the background? I've seen it on few profiles but haven't figured it out yet.

Kybyrian

Hey, does anyone know how i can put pictures or patterns in the background? I've seen it on few profiles but haven't figured it out yet.

When selecting the color for your background there is a bullet option on the top that says Background Image. Click that bullet and then insert the URL for your background image or you can browse for attachments that are uploaded to Zelda Dungeon.

SirBeta

Beta is βetter.
I went to "customize my profile". I clicked on "content background". I chose "use image". I found an image on google images. I copied the url into the box. I clicked "submit". I clicked "save". I refreshed the page. Instead of an image, my background is white. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong and how to do it right.

EDIT: Oh, and I understand I'm not supposed to post in a thread this old. Sorry...

Kuddlesnot

100% Video Creator
I wanted to bring up to admins, mods or what have you that with the "Darksiders Dungeon" viewing skin, the customize profile option is not viewable. It only appears when I select Zelda or Pokemon viewing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom