• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Useing Our MII As the Main Charictor

Night Owl

~Momentai
I don't really think miis work for Zelda...
Maybe for multiplayer, such as a battle quest mode, but otherwise just no...

A cameo appearance, such as a Nintendoland poster or something, would be cool, imo.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
i don't like that idea to much.. I can't imagine a zelda game with out link.. Not to mention that i don't really care for the mii.. they have no arms and therefore i can't take them seriously lol..

LumiGem

He gave me LOADED DICE!
They could work for multiplayer mode. Like you can play as Link for player one and the other player(s) can use their miis.

when thinking about Miis i was kinda had in mind that it would be the face Only, and that its a Option were you can always do back to Link's face, but after reading all the comments, i can see that this would had been a Bad idea in Nintendo did do that... the Fans have spoken

L

lulles

I love Miis, but using them as the main character just... wouldn't... make sense?

No, the Mii's look weird. That said, the camera's face recognition could be used to create Link's face, in order to make him more like you, thus fufilling his role of a "link".

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
i would not use my mii just for the shear fact that the mii's are animated terribly, i don't believe using my mii would be suitable for a zelda game.

Fig

The Altruist
I don't think using our personal Miis would be efficient for a Zelda game except for a mini game such as Battle Quest. Though it would be cool to customize the hero in any game, I think the Zelda series is better off with just Link no matter if he is an adult, kid, cartoon, cartoon kid, teenager, etc.

No, the Mii's look weird. That said, the camera's face recognition could be used to create Link's face, in order to make him more like you, thus fufilling his role of a "link".

humm..I dint know the WII U has a face recognition feature, that could be a better way of makeing link more like you plus the ability to tweak it. kinda like how the face raiders game on the 3DS captures your face only better.

I'm pretty sure that mostly everyone thinks this, but I think Miis are stupid. I'm going to throw a fit if Nintendo even makes Miis a possibility in the new Zelda. Don't do it guys. I love you Nintendo, but lets be honest. You're barely hanging in there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom