• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Urinal or toilet

What do ya use

• Urinal

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Toilet

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

Dan

I was at the supermarket today and went to their public toilets to have a glorious manly pee in the urinal. I approached the urinal and gave the man using the next urinal an affirmative nod and got down to dispatching the glorious river of Dan. Naturally I took a quick glance at my neighbors package as did he do the same to my own, a perfectly normal occurrence in a mans space. Women don't know this but men peeing side by side of one another is one the most powerful and subtle ways us men truly bond.

I pulled up my zip and was quite shocked to hear the toilet flush as I couldn't smell a poo nor do I recall hearing any poo splashes and believe me when I say my memory will recall any type of poo splash. The door to the toilet cubicle opened and there I saw it, glasses, a mouth that looked as though a Nintedo Swtich had been dangled in front of it and shoulders so small a baby could snap them. Me and my pissing neighbor shook our heads. It was clear this "man" used the toilet to pee in even though there were plenty of urinals.

I couldn't help but feel ashamed of this guy. He was clearly insecure and probably had a small package.

So now forum dweller I ask you what you pee in? The urinal, a toilet, or perhaps something else. What do you girls think of men using a toilet to pee in when they can clearly do better with an easier method?

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I use a toilet to do a wee in. I'm 6ft 3 buff and got a reasonable sized willy as well. I prefer to sit down when I wee as well as using a proper toilet. In Japan even better when the rim is heated. I like how the body creates a barrier so that the wee particles are not sprayed everywhere like when using a urinal. I like to relax and send a toilet selfie and I like not going to the toilet when I can see others.

Occasionally I go in the bushes if I am desperate but when the option is there for a proper toilet I will take it over the urinal every time.

Ninja

Well well well
If I have to pee, I always use the urinal. The only case that I use the toilet for is to either ****, or if all the urinals are taken and I really have to go, I never sit down and pee though. I've never looked at someone else's junk though.

Reactions: Dan

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
every time dan makes a thread it's like a beautiful baby child is being birthed..
I can only really use the urinals if I'm alone or if I really have to go or if stalls are taken, sometime around middle school I started to get anxious on using them and wasn't able to pee, stage freight? I don't know

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I use the toilet 99% of the time unless they're all taken and I am low on time.

Also, I'll use the urinal if it is an arcade game because that is a thing that actually happens.

Reactions: Dan
Urinal if it's available, otherwise toilet. Unless it's one of those out-in-the-park type restrooms, then I wait for the urinal, those toilets are something out of a creepypasta.

Dan

Urinal if it's available, otherwise toilet. Unless it's one of those out-in-the-park type restrooms, then I wait for the urinal, those toilets are something out of a creepypasta.

Some say the poo around the rim of the toilet seat has been there for so long it's gained sentience and bites those that get close. *eerie music plays as the campfire crackles*

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Urinal mostly but I am not against using the toilet if the urinals are full.

I know people who can't stand to use urinals though.

Also who tf looks at another dude's dongle when they take pisses?! There is an unspoken contract among all men against this stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom