• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ura Zelda

hylianbeast

Sage of Destiny
Nintendo had the n64 disc drive whuch was supposed to have things not thought of for gaming systems in the 90s. They had a game that was supposed to come out called Ura Zelda.
I guess you could call it sort of an add-on for OoT. (Forgive me if i get my facts wrong.)
It was supposed to have two new dungeons, ice and wind, two new tunics, gold and silver, 3d backrounds, link jumping, and a bunch of other stuff!
Unfortunetly, the n64DD failed and they had to cut a lot of stuff to make it a cartraige game.
Now i just think and wonder what the world be like if the n64DD HADNT failed and Ura Zelda was released...sigh.

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
Hmmmmm...where'd you find that out, anyway? It sounds like one of those "Sky Temple" myths, if you ask me. But, if it is true, it would've changed the way we saw Ocarina of Time forever!

hylianbeast

Sage of Destiny
Hmmmmm...where'd you find that out, anyway? It sounds like one of those "Sky Temple" myths, if you ask me. But, if it is true, it would've changed the way we saw Ocarina of Time forever!

If you watch Yuriofwind on YouTube, he has a LOT of info on it. But for the most part, you can get info on the internet. But it IS 100% legit. There are offical statements supporting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom