• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Upgraded Shika Slate

I updated my shika sensor to the plus but now it doesn't beep when I'm near a shrine how do I get that function back as I found it very helpful but I also like sensor plus as I can set it to find goods

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I updated my shika sensor to the plus but now it doesn't beep when I'm near a shrine how do I get that function back as I found it very helpful but I also like sensor plus as I can set it to find goods
There are a few options:
You have found all shrines so it stops beeping after that
Your censor isn't set to shrines but to something else. Go and check it out and set the censor back to finding shrines
Or you're not close enough to a shrine so it won't beep until you're close enough again

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
It sounds like you have your censor set to a good instead of shrines. You can only have it selected to one thing at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom