• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Update 1.6.0 and Boss Ganon DLC

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Yes it's worth the cost, especially since the cost is only 1 gold or 5 silver and you likely have tons of each. I usually get at least one 5-star 8-slot weapon out of the 6 or so weapons I get from certain MM stages.

Helps how much? Does every weapon dropped with those potions give max slot weapons? Is the potion really worth the cost? I've never used it before, so that's why I am asking.

I use Weapon Rank II or III boosts on pretty much any lower level stage. I use Weapon Slot II or III on higher level stages and Network Links. Definitely helps.

I've found the best chance for 8-slot weapons with high rank come from not just the potions, but also doing Network Link battles since they have higher rewards.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Really wish they'd stop upping the levels. Soon Hero Mode is going to be the new Easy Mode.

Really wish they'd stop upping the levels. Soon Hero Mode is going to be the new Easy Mode.
And there's nothing wrong with this. I like being able to grind levels to actually make the game easier. Makes me feel like I've earnt something. Unlike those no favoured element adventure mode stages. You fail A Rank in 2 hits there no matter what level you are. I don't feel levelling does all that much for those stages apart from more damage done.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
But once you get to 99 (ignore the rest for now) Hero Mode is already very east. At this point there's nothing left in Legend Mode to challenge you anymore.

But once you get to 99 (ignore the rest for now) Hero Mode is already very east. At this point there's nothing left in Legend Mode to challenge you anymore.
I'd say level 99 makes Hero easier but not easy (from experience there). 200 would make Hero much easier (250 soon :) ). Simply because of the large amount of health everything has in hero mode.

We have dates for the Boss DLC:

udl_topicon08.png

http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/zelda/update.html
26/2/2015 for Japan

4aJwC7H.jpg

http://www.zelda.com/hyrule-warriors/dlc/
12/03/2015 for NA

26/2/2015 for the EU
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/02/nintendo_download_26th_february_europe
Not official but many sources has it down on the 26th with the other digital releases in the EU eShop for that day.

26/2/2015 for Australia
This is my assumption only. But since all the other DLC was released in the EU and Australia on the same day I do not see this being any different.

I do not know why NA has to wait approx 2 weeks longer for this. I know NA mostly get releases first but still anyone having to wait is not fair. It can't be a localisation thing as the EU supposedly get it on the 26th as well. So I don't know what the reason is there.

The Japanese site also says (google translated) - "Update data and additional content (February 26, 2015 delivery schedule)". Update data and additional content = Patch 1.6.0 and Boss pack DLC I would assume. And also in the EU and Australia if they release both patch and DLC on the same day too. I don't know if NA will get the patch on the 26th also. That is possible. But we shall wait and see.

Last edited:

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I wonder what the five new costumes are, and whether they'll be palette swaps or full-fledged model changes. The new Ganondorf costume will have to be the greatest ever in order for me to stop using the Twilight Princess Ganondorf skin.

I wonder what the five new costumes are, and whether they'll be palette swaps or full-fledged model changes. The new Ganondorf costume will have to be the greatest ever in order for me to stop using the Twilight Princess Ganondorf skin.
Same here but for me it's Link and the TP costume. The new Link ones will have to be amazing for me to switch over.

I'm thinking they're new costumes. So far, when it comes to how many "new costumes" they are announcing for DLC packs, they have only counted the new costumes and not palette swaps. Otherwise they'd have been advertising something like 10 new costumes per pack.

8thark, are you British?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom