• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Unfinished Zelda Sprites

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Zelda Sprites 12.jpg Here are some sprites I made myself with some help from my cousin (not the one who threw my camera in the river) it's not done yet but it's a start, there's all of zelda's recolors from brawl and melee, but not sheik, still working on link, but this should do for now, so, tell me what you think so far in the comments. . . sorry that you can't see it very well, yo can kinda make out the different people, but it's not perfect

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
You can use an image hosting site like photobucket or imageshack to upload pictures at full size, then use the image tags to show them here. Attachments tend to shrink most images and make them hard to see.

Also, Luigidude64, I've noticed you've made quite a few art threads. Instead of making so many threads with different focuses, I suggest you keep everything in one big art thread as it keeps the board more organized.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom