• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I'm not so sure about that

I hardly see much attention for Hena or Queen Rutela, and I think they're both really endearing characters

Of course, there are those who are talked of a lot (Mipha, Malon, Zelda), but still
Well according to my tier list rutela is A tier and hena is untiered so I would say they are not underrated in the slightest

I'm not so sure about that

I hardly see much attention for Hena or Queen Rutela, and I think they're both really endearing characters

Of course, there are those who are talked of a lot (Mipha, Malon, Zelda), but still
To be fair, that's only because TP is no longer the most recent 3d title. When I joined ZD/became involved in the Zelda fandom online, those characters got a more attention. They're no Midna in the scale of being popular, but they weren't polarizing like Midna either. Literally everyone who talked about them liked them. I wouldn't say that's exactly underrated.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Is Mikau underrated? I know he only has like 3 minutes of screentime, but I thought he seemed really cool, because Zora seemed very interesting to me, plus he played guitar, lol.
All of the transformation mask donors deserve more love tbh.

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
All of the transformation mask donors deserve more love tbh.
To add on to that, in my opinion, Darmani was the best Goron elder. He had a bit of a different personality compared to the other Gorons, and his story was pretty sad. Unlike Darunia, who, even after death, was still happy and proud of the Gorons, Darmani's soul was mentally damaged, until Link healed his soul, and cried tears of having leaved his tribe.

However I really almost all of the Gorons

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Guys this topic is about who we personally think is underrated. Not about us agreeing or disagreeing with someone's choice. Although it's fine to make jokes once in a while I ask you to keep it a bit on topic and don't spam the topic with posts or pics that aren't relevant. Thanks ;)

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Ilia comes to mind first, but I'll also put in a good word for my boy Revali, he seems to be the least popular of the Champions while fish waifu gets all the love.
Ilia is underrated and overhated, would have been nice if they did more with her in the game tho. As for Revali, I wouldn't say he's underrated cus he's earned the dislike people have for him. Fish waifu however gets way too much attention

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom