• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Under the Rose {A Journal From the Animal Forrests}

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
Hello ZD. It is me, Jetter. I don't believe most of you will know me, but I have been here for about three years with the past year being very inactive. I have decided to start my first fanfiction on ZD about one of my favorite game series: Animal Crossing. It is a journal series that I plan to update, hopefully everday. I will be gone this week for a vacation, so I am won't get anything in here. I hope you enjoy the first entry of the story. Thank you.

PG-13: suggestive stuff and mostly stuff for the future that I'll com up with. Maybe some Drug references.

June 23, 2012

Hello, my name is Keito. I live in the small town of Rezzi. My house was built in the middle of town where the river is on the edge of my backyard. I have lived in this ever-changing town for about two years and have grown to learn the personalities that have wandered into Rezzi. Many faces have moved on and the original neighbors have all gone their separate ways. One face I will always cherish and never let leave my town is a bear. Her name is Maple.

Maple lives on the other side of the river near the bridge. This is the first entry in a story rich with trivial events I fond. So many times have Maple and I locked eyes, but I still am not quite sure if what she sees is the same as what I see. Besides me, she is the resident who has slept here the longest. If I were to find her goodbye letter in my one morning, I’d cease to continue my goals and maybe even my will to live. She has a beautiful smile that anyone can see, even in the darkest of times. I feel her warmth when I pull to soon on what may be a rare catch or when I disrupt the silence of a tree-dwelling bug. She is my hope and faith here in Rezzi.

I had another friend who found the times change his thoughts on where to live. Maybe I’ll see him in the city one day. His name was Bud. Bud was a lion, but a very gentle and laid-back fellow. His house fixed itself on the free shores where the exotic ocean fish stream in. He was very intelligent and gave me advice in my most melancholy of memories. He had his head filled with philosophical questions and I think that is why he left Rezzi. Then, he could answer his deep thoughts of the world in the Animal Forests.

It is a Saturday and I am going to head over to the Roost and see an old mate of mine. His name is K.K. Slider, but I call him Kane. Kane is very busy and doesn’t have a family at all. I only ever see him on the short stage of the Café. I do talk to him after the show and he slips me a record without anyone else knowing. When he asks for requests, I am his last choice, so I can talk to him after. The guys at the Gate says he never looks to happy, but when Kane’s up there playing on his “hot axe”, I always see a smile.

-10:00-

I am home from the concert. Tonight I had the chance for two requests. I had heard of the Chorale song from visiting someone here in Rezzi, but I can’t remember who. K.K. Chorale was the first song I asked for and for the encore, he played K.K. Ballad. I have a liking for the mellow music. Since getting that upgrade from old Mr. Nook, I ordered a new stereo from him that will fit in my bedroom. It should arrive tomorrow, but for now, let me dream in silence

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I never have played AC, in fact, I don't even know what that games is about, but I like what you have going here, Jetter. Come back soon and continue this, looks promising so far. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom