• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Uncharted

geek4887

The Unknown
Hey, I don't have a PS3, but might plan on getting one just because of this awesome game. I've seen enough, but story-wise, I'm in the dark. Anyways, this game looks gorgeous and if anyone can give me info on the franchise, that'll be sweet! Thanks!

Kid Buu

The Ultimate Majin
Best exclusive game franchise EVER. (Behind Zelda of course) All I can really tell you is to give the 1st Uncharted game a try. If you like it, then beat it and go to the next one. :)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I have heard it has an 8 hour campaign. I personally find that disappointing. If a good game is short, then it leaves one dissatisfied. I personally like the halo franchise, but 3 was far too short and this irritates me.

geek4887

The Unknown
Man, this game just gives me goosebumps. I was hesitating in getting a Wii or a PS3, but I dunno. Each console has equally awesome games. But hardware-wise the PS3 wins. I don't know about the software though. Will Uncharted cut the deal?

if there is one reason to buy a ps3 its uncharted 2. I wouldnt even bother with the 1st one. your not missing to much story and the game play is very sub par compared to 2.

Uncharted games are fantastic. They are THE reason to own a PS3. The graphics are gorgeous, and the gameplay mix of puzzles, climbing, and shooting never gets old. I'm getting a PS3 tonight for Black Friday deals, and you should too. It comes with a 250 gb PS3, a controller, and two games, for only $200. Also, Uncharted Dual Pack is on sale for $15.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom