• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ultimate Team?

If you could have one team (6 pokemon) that created your ultimate team, which pokemon would be on it, they can be from ALL/ANY generations.
If you could have NO LEGENDARYS on it :

And with both legendarys and normal (Can be just legendarys if thats how you feel is your ultimate overall) :

I dont have one percisely yet but this is close

No Led.
1.Arcanine
2.Gyarados
3.Garchomp
4.Lucario
5.Flygon
6.Haunter

With Led.
1.Flygon
2.Arcanine
3.Latias
4.Lugia
5.Feraligatr
6.Darkrai

What about you?

Dragon Master

Master of Dragon Pokemon
I would have all the pseudolegendaries, because they have the highest stats. In order to defeat their weaknesses, I would equip them with moves that are super effective to the types they're weak to. With legendaries my team would consist of: Rayquaza, Arceus, Mewtwo, Groudon, Darkrai, and Deoxys. oh wait, I can already do this...

Last edited:
I would have all the pseudolegendaries, because they have the highest stats. In order to defeat their weaknesses, I would equip them with moves that are super effective to the types they're weak to. With legendaries my team would consist of: Rayquaza, Arceus, Mewtwo, Groudon, Darkrai, and Deoxys. oh wait, I can already do this...

I have all of those too :P but I don't use them all very often

L

Lozzykins

My team will always be the same, even if there are flaws.

Dragonite
Steelix
Ampharos
Kingdra
Houndoom
Pidgeot

I love my 6 favourites and I always use them. :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom