• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ultimate Death Battle

gannondorf

Dark Lord Gannondorf
You are in a Universe were everyone wants to try to kill you. Everyone is armed with Super powerful powers and abilitys however only by them telling or using them to try to kill you do you know what they are.

In This Universe, You must use every tactic you can to survive so any so called fights of honnor are no more in this universe.

Your, new comes of this universe must survive in the Ultimate death battle by fighting with fellow poeple who enter with this thread. the progress of the fight will start with the first post here and will progress as the next poster makes his moves in the post after this. new posters after that may try to join in the fight and add to it.

mild trash talking is allowed.

So, ill start first.

Starts Charging a massive amount of energy(That will destroy an entire Planet) and points hand towards a planet full of super powered fighters.

"Time To Burn in Hell You Super powered freaks!":mad::lol:

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
-Me uses PK Love to interrupt the power and sends a PK Flash at the Fighters, then, hopped onto a Mr. Saturn Coffee Table and ran away

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
TONYYY :DDDDDDDD

I usemultiple kicks to fight Pizzavato and I summon Lucas, Kumotora, Duster and Boney and I use PK Love to finish you off. Holding onto your corpse, I also use my Rope Snake to grab onto a Police's Helicopter, With the 4 heroes clinging on, And we shall land at Fire Mountain to burn you.

gannondorf

Dark Lord Gannondorf
Deaddude Teleports back in with red glowing eyes, FEEL MY TRUE WRATH!!!! CHAOS............BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Blows everyone away in a blast of very powerful chaos energy)

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
-Grabs a PSI & Magic Wand and Casts PK Freeze, Followed By PK Starstorm, then PK Ground, and Then I cast.
PK LOVE....

OMEGA

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Thats it. Kumatora, teach me PK Starstorm.

-10 minutes later whilst still hanging on-

PK...... STTAAARRRRRSSSTTTTTOOOOORRRRRRMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Accidently let's go above Fire Mountain and falls into the crater.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom