• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

UK to reject Article 13 after we leave the EU!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~

Should have rejected it in the EU parliament anyway but at least we are rejecting it now after we leave the EU.

It would have killed memes and made it almost impossible to upload any part, even small, of copyrighted work.

Rejoice fellow brits! The memes are here to stay!

Should have rejected it in the EU parliament anyway but at least we are rejecting it now after we leave the EU.

It would have killed memes and made it almost impossible to upload any part, even small, of copyrighted work.

Rejoice fellow brits! The memes are here to stay!

Our nation is saved.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
This is what happens when people choose not to be beholden to dictatorial masters. Self determination is scarily underrated these days.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Not someone who thinks brexit is a good idea overall, but this is definitely a positive. Glad they're rejecting such a ill-concieved act of legislation now that they're able to.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Not someone who thinks brexit is a good idea overall, but this is definitely a positive. Glad they're rejecting such a ill-concieved act of legislation now that they're able to.

Well they could have rejected it before that's the thing. Our MEP's have been using the EU as a scapegoat to blame for many problems which they themselves have voted for in the European parliament and the general public are not really aware of this.

Now our own government are going to be more accountable to the British people they are not going to be able to get away with trying to introduce things like article 13 which the general public hate.

Nice to see that something everybody hated has been shot down for once, good on ya, Brits.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I'm still surprised that Article 13 made it through the legislative process, but I've no doubt that it was passed by angry old men disconnected from modern media.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom