• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Typos

Hi everyone, I've been using this site for about a decade for the Zelda game walkthroughs, and I've noticed some typos here and there. I was wondering if there was a place I could perhaps submit them and they could be edited? Or does nobody care that much Thanks! I hope my son will use these walkthroughs someday too.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
You'd want to take it up with Site Staff, namely Mases or the other wiki contributors, none of whom look at the forums much anymore, i'd say access the ZDI discord and see if you can contact them there

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Hi everyone, I've been using this site for about a decade for the Zelda game walkthroughs, and I've noticed some typos here and there. I was wondering if there was a place I could perhaps submit them and they could be edited? Or does nobody care that much Thanks! I hope my son will use these walkthroughs someday too.
There are a few options, like Jiro said, you can join the Discord server which is linked via the frontpage. Alternatively, if you have a Disqus account, note the typo on the comments section of the specific walkthrough page, or you can try emailing Mases. Here's the contact page with the relevant emails:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom