• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Typo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say that in the 3.5 progress box it shows that you should have 9 power gems when you get to that point when you can only get 8 up until that point. It might have messed up the power gem count further into the guide but i haven't checked. Sorry if i seem annoying or if this is the wrong place to post this...

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Unfortunately, the guide for Phantom Hourglass is currently unfinished and looks like there is still a lot of work to be done on it. I know work on that particular walkthrough has been stalled in favour of Breath of the Wild, but I'm not sure what's happening with it now because none of the walkthrough staff are involved with the forum.

I did cross reference it though and noticed what you were talking about, so I'll bring it up with the walkthrough staff so they can take a look! Alternatively, I believe the main website has a contact page with which you can point out errors, or the walkthrough itself has a comment section in which you can do the same. In the meantime, I'm going to lock this thread because it isn't forum related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom