• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT-3DS Two Things About Zelda Oot for 3Ds

Salem

SICK
1-Is it just me or are the cutscenes that show us a door have been opened, boss appeared etc. take longer to activate?

2-Here's the thing about Nave, the thing really annoying about her is not that she calls out to us every 10 minutes or so, but it's when she interrupts the game and tells us mundane things that any one could've figured out. As far as I played, they haven't taken these out, its seems to be carbon copy of the original game. Any one else annoyed they haven;t taken her gameplay interrupting speeches?(note, I'm talking about when she automatically talks to you, not when you could chose to ignore her).

Honestly, I never found five second interruptions to be big problems at all.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
1) It's probably just you.

2) Huh? Those instances are few and far between, and can be fast forwarded unlike Fi's constant interruptions.

Most of Navi's 'interruptions' are in the Deku Tree, the first dungeon of the game which serves as a bit of a tutorial dungeon. All in all, there aren't many forced interruptions by her in the game at all. On repeated playings it can be annoying going through it all again, but they just take a few seconds and are done after that. Not a large problem at all.

Salem

SICK
I could've swore the delay from pressing the switch and whatever is slightly longer, in fact, Link spins around in place:dry: be get to see the door opening.

EDIT: I don't mean to prolong this issue this long. Also, I noticed the text crawls faster this time around, so it's better I guess.

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
No, I don't think it takes longer. Just the same usual time.

And Navi only does this in the beginning. Later on she will only call but it's up to you if you are going to listen to her or not

Salem

SICK
But she talks faster this time, this makes her more bearable, I haven't played the whole game though, apparently in some cutscenes, the angels are slightly different.

Last edited:

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
1) I found it to be pretty much the same, or at least no significant difference?

2) Navi has always annoyed me, but you can ignore her from after the Deku Tree as has been said.

ILU

i luv u
She only bugs you if you take too long to do something. If you know how to Triforce, it shouldn't be a problem. But I never noticed a difference between the two. Seems the same.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
1) Uh, wha?

2) Only in the Deku Tree. Like some people are saying, I'm pretty sure her interruptions are more scarce in this game than the original :hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom