• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Two Skulltulas With One Stone… Impossible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I've been trying over and over to get this second skulltula on a Termina map. However, I hadn't earned the first one either. So I was trying to get them both, but no matter how well I did, the second one just wouldn't pop up. I even managed to take down every barrier keep with only 700 damage (1 and 3/4 hearts) and it still just wouldn't appear. So, is it not possible to get both skulltulas in a single attempt?

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
As far as I know, you have to get them separately from each other. Get the first, then do it again for the second.

Fig

The Altruist
The only way in order to get the second Skulltula is by completing the stage and earning the first Skulltula within the session. Under than that, I don't recall anyone or any method known to earn both Skulltulas in a single session.

Yeah I figured that was the case. Which is annoying, because I got really good at doing that level without taking much damage. Oh well, gonna have to do it again.

I'd like to take this opportunity to mention that Twili Midna is amazing at scoring skulltulas. Dat Cannon...

Well, I think Midna is going to be my go-to gal for skulltulas if someone else isn't required. Her cannon makes her strong at a very safe range, and her twilight mirror helps being in close, and for breaking weak point gauges. she racks up KOs fast. And she's quick and lithe, with great dodge-cancelling.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
The question has been answered so I'm going to lock this thread before things get off-topic. Have fun completing Hyrule Warriors. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom