• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Two Discs Adventure

I am posting this here because it might seem very appropriate but I was wondering if anyone thought because of the extended development time that skyward sword could almost be fable long and be two disks? if not with skyward sword do you think that having a future zelda on two discs to prolong the game would be a bad thing? I also think that if they are going to make the game very expansive then two discs would be the way to go. comments?

To the first question; No. If that was the case, it would probably be mentioned.
As for the second question, I never played a game that required two discs, with the exception of two installation disc for a PC game, so I can't really give a proper opinion.

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
Skyward Sword, if it is as content packed as we have been told, will probably be placed on a dual layer Wii disk. (A disk that has a storage of 7.00+ GB, like SSBB, and Xenoblade Chronicles.)

And also, no. I think that Wii U disk capacity may be greater.

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
The WiiU discs will be 25 gb, the same as Blueray. That should be enough.

That will most definitely be enough, that is a huge step up from the 4.37GB standard Wii discs, even the 7.00GB+ dual layer disks.

Thanks for that, I wasn't aware of that :) *gives positive reputation*

So your telling me you never Played a Final Fantasy Game on the playstation?

"To the first question; No. If that was the case, it would probably be mentioned.
As for the second question, I never played a game that required two discs, with the exception of two installation disc for a PC game, so I can't really give a proper opinion."

Edit: Was Ment to be a quote reply Sorry

Last edited:

"To the first question; No. If that was the case, it would probably be mentioned.
As for the second question, I never played a game that required two discs, with the exception of two installation disc for a PC game, so I can't really give a proper opinion."

Edit: Was Ment to be a quote reply Sorry
No, but I want to. They look really interesting. Isn't there somekind of compalation disc with the early 2D FF games on it?

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
Skyward Sword doesn't have pre-rendered cutscenes or voice acting, so I doubt it will be dual-layered or even be on two discs, but that doesn't indicate in anyway the game won't be big and fabulous.

I've only played Resident Evil 4(on Gamecube) and Dead Space 2 that had two disc, and it isn't a huge problem to switch disc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom