• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twinrova and Ganon(OoA and OoS)

Kybyrian

In these two games, they were a bit special. You could only encounter them through a linked game, and after you beat the "final" boss of the game you are doing the linked game on.

But, even though they made it seem like he would be really hard, since you can only go through him after you complete a linked game, that he was too easy. Twinrova was too easy as well. To be honest, I think that Twinrova was harder than Ganon.

Sure you had to attack him with a spin attack, but sometimes it seems that you could just easily beat him, and that even the "main" bosses of the game you are playing is harder than him.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I also believe Twinrova was slightly harder then Ganon. But I prefered the fight against Ganon anyway, and even though it wasn´t the hardest fight I´ve experienced I believe it was very fun, I enjoyed it a lot :) Regarding Veran and Onox, they are two excellent bosses, actually some of the best considering all 2D Zelda bosses. I loved the linking of OoA and OoS, but they are also phenomenal as separate games, masterpieces they are!

Twinrova was hard, unless you were playing OoS and you had the Roc's Cape to fly around a lot. The Ganon battle, in my opinion, was quite a bit more difficult than he has been in any other Zelda. If you took the Master Sword up there with you, yeah he was probably pretty easy. But when you first battle him, he is one of the harder bosses of the game.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
While I have beaten Oracle of Ages numerous times... and also have beat Oracle of Seasons, I've never actually fought Twinrova/Ganon from this game. Back in the day I first got Oracle of Ages for the gameboy and never had Seasons. So when I was actively playing Oracle of Ages and beating it, I had no Seasons to play.

I recently did beat Oracle of Seasons, and started a linked game record on Oracle of Ages. So perhaps sooner, rather than later, I'll be able to face these extra bosses.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
While I have beaten Oracle of Ages numerous times... and also have beat Oracle of Seasons, I've never actually fought Twinrova/Ganon from this game. Back in the day I first got Oracle of Ages for the gameboy and never had Seasons. So when I was actively playing Oracle of Ages and beating it, I had no Seasons to play.

I recently did beat Oracle of Seasons, and started a linked game record on Oracle of Ages. So perhaps sooner, rather than later, I'll be able to face these extra bosses.

TwinRova can be quite the pain in Ages. Cause, like someone above said, there is no Roc's Cape.
Was i the only one to think that the pattern of Ganon's attacks were more random than in previous games(except LoZ)?

octorok74

TETTAC
Twinrova was harder then Ganon. Twinrova would constantly change thew room and knock me into the lava. Ganon in these games is probably the weakest Ganon there is .

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Was i the only one to think that the pattern of Ganon's attacks were more random than in previous games(except LoZ)?

I somehow believe your observations are correct. But in LoZ he didn´t have a very elaborate attack mechanism at all (maybe you can call it random anyways, cause you never know where he will appear?) . In Alttp and OoT his attacks seemed to follow a pattern, compared to those two games I truly believe his attacks were more random in OoA/OoS. Unfortunately I´m not sure if this also applies to WW, TP and FSA, I just can´t seem to remember it in details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom