• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twillight Realm/Fused Shadow & Majora's Mask?

Evenstevenp

The Zelda Master
This is actually rather interesting, i've never thought of this before. It sounds pretty reasonable to me. But why would the fused shadows have the image of Majora's Mask on them?

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
This is actually rather interesting, i've never thought of this before. It sounds pretty reasonable to me. But why would the fused shadows have the image of Majora's Mask on them?

Did you read any of the posts? Those that believe in a connection think that the Fused Shadow and Majora's Mask are the same thing.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Or at least they may have been created by the same people, which would explain their design similarities.

If you want to get technical, they were made by the same people (the creators of the series) which seems to me could also explain the design similarities. The only thing similar on the two items is the eye and that particular eye design has been used MANY times in the series. Regardless of it being squintier or at a slightly different angle than other eyes, it's just an eye.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Please, in this thread and others of the same type(i.e. threads that require a certain vast knowledge of the Zelda world and it's theories) please, don't post if you don't read the posts above you, or if you don't know what's the subject.
This helps the theorists/people involved in the discussion from getting off-topic.

Anyways, I still think that the Twili/Majora connection is purely coincidental.
Nintendo tends to do that A LOT, and don't make me post examples xD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom