• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess: Wii or Gamecube?

I've only played the GC version, but on the wii.... honestly though, I've seen both versions completely and I feel like a) the pointer gets in the way (caus you don't use it that much) b) the graphics aren't that different and c) GC is a classic.... come on now ;)

Most definitly the wii. I find it that way since you actualy get to move the remote thus moving links sword so it kinda made me feel like i was in the game somewhat

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
I personally have never played the gamecube version, but I loved the hell out of the Wii version. While you did just wag the controller back and forth, it felt like it worked for the game.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Visuals, Wii wins hands down as it is down to graphical display and technical specifications which the Wii easily beats the GC out at. Everything else I lend to GC -- swordplay felt clunky at best in the Wii version :/

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
Wii version has superior controls and its easier to use since you get one extra item to hold at any given time, also the motion controls were much needed with the bow and the clawshot.

Once I am done with SS I will pop my GC versions of TP to see how it looks on my TV, if its cropped bad I will buy the Wii version. BTW I have a wavebird wireless GC controller to use.

I loved it on the Gamecube, and I played it on a bigscreen, too...it didn't seem to have any negative effect on it, so I think you'll be fine^^

I like aiming with the motion controls better, but the sword swinging in the Wii can get tiresome. It's all personal preference of course, but I'd go with the Gamecube one. No sense in buying a game you already own for the same experience.

B

Bamboocat135

The wii version by far. The world is much better when it is flipped.

Gamecube. Mainly because I'm lazy and don't want to swin my arms everywhere to use the sword. And I know GC controls better then Wii.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom