• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Twilight Princess Tribute

R

Revolution64

Hi guys
I made a Twilight Princess Tribute video last evening and would really appreciate it if you can check it out. If something is bad about the vid, just say it. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Very nice. I know that's not much if you're looking for concrit, but it's really very good. An instrumental was a good choice for a song - songs with lyrics I find on AMV types of things are oftimes ill-sinced and you don't get that problem so much with an instrumental piece. And here, it was well-sinced, I thought.

As said, it showed most aspects of the game. Maybe Wolf Link could have been shown a little more, but I honestly don't think it's necessary.

Also, you used the Wii version, didn't you? I noticed because the screens are different than the game I play (I've only played GameCube version).

Diablo

King of Redeads
If I didn't know better I would say this was made by Nintendo themselves, very nice work!

R

Revolution64

Also, you used the Wii version, didn't you? I noticed because the screens are different than the game I play (I've only played GameCube version).

I used the Wii version indeed.

Thanks for the compliments :clap:

Beeker

Wild Card
Wow, very nice! It really shows some of the high points in Twilight Princess. Great job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom