• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Twilight Princess-The Sequel

C

cantthinkofanam

Well, there have been a lot of flaws of Twilight Princess, but I think the game deserves a sequel. I know Midna won't be there anymore :( but it would still be cool if TP got a sequel.

Not necessarily; Midna could theoretically have a cameo at the end. Or they could pull out all the stops and make it somehow take place in the twilight realm with Link mysteriously winding up there.....but I seriously doubt that will happen.:bleh: They'd have to do that just right for no one to complain.

But yes, I would enjoy a sequel.......more because I hated the bitter ending and want something a little happier for link (like seeing Midna again, I hope) than anything else, but I sure do.

I would like a sequal in the likes on wind waker, where its 100's of years later with a new Link, do they reffer to this Link as the hero of twilight?..also exploring Tp's hyrule without any loading between different regions would be sweet

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
Personally, I don't think there could be a sequel to Twilight Princess. The ending made it clear, and mean crystal-clear, that Twilight Princess had served it's purpose and isn't going to have a sequel. Plus, I really don't want another Phantom Hourglass or Majora's Mask. And I don't see really any major flaws with Twilight Princess, so why make a sequel.

geek4887

The Unknown
Well if there is one where did link go after defeating ganon there your chance for a sequel right there
Yeah, but that would feel too nostalgic of what Nintendo did with Ocarina of Time. If there does come a sequel, I'm pretty sure that it's going to be something related to TP, but have an almost completely different story, just like ST was to PH.

B

Bétùm

I personally love TP, as I know many previous posters do as well. I think a sequel (as in taking place AFTER TP) is in order for such a great game. They have so much to expand on. For one thing, Castle Town was blown up. We need to see the aftermath, and hopefully just how that transitions into ALttP.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I wouldn't mind. There's some things that TP didn't do that I'd think a sequel could be cool for. For instance, I'd like to hear more about The Resistance. Most of the Resistance members didn't get much backstory on them. Since Zant still seems to be alive, I'd like him to be the true final villain in this case, or a dual final villain battle with Zant and Ganondorf, which I thought could have been cooler in TP.

S

spikkler

I didn't notice very many things wrong with TP. It's the only game in this series that I liked. As far as I remember it's perfect. I don't know much about the other games, but from what I do, this is the only one that doesn't have an extremely cheery atmosphere. Except for a few places (like malo mart in castle town). The ending was perfect! except, once you beat it, that was it, there was no more, and you couldn't play it again without doing almost the exact same thing.
Anyway thats not the point, what i'm saying is, there should be a sequal because it's an awsome game.
I didn't play it over more than twice, so if there are any flaws, let me know, because I didn't see them, other than obvious video game things, like not being able to escape hyrule or eating people in castle town as a wolf.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I agree with you. This is what I hope the next wii U game will be. It will also mean that they should keep the art style used in E3 tech demo. I also think they should bring midna back as many fans loved her and there is a whole site dedicated to getting Aounuma to bring her back. I don't think she should be your companion for the game, but perhaps she could be a character in her human form. Perhaps there is some other way than the mirror of twilight to break through to the twilight realm or perhaps a way of breaking through to the light realm from the other side, who knows? Ganondorf vowed to get revenge at the end of TP so a sequel would give him his chance.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
To be honest, I would love a sequel. But, it would be very hard to make one. Twilight Princess was clearing the world of Twilight getting Twilight artifacts. And, Midna was your partner. Because of the events at the end of the game, it would be impossible for the Twili and Hylians to ever interact again. So, I think they could make a game like it, with mentions of Twilight Princess in it, but have a new story line. Like an indirect sequel.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'd love this idea!

Also, it would be cool if Zant made a return, but only more sinister, the way he was supposed to be from his first appearance onward.

I'd love this idea!

Also, it would be cool if Zant made a return, but only more sinister, the way he was supposed to be from his first appearance onward.
Not to burst your bubble or anything, but Midna did kinda destroy Zant entirely with the Fused Shadows. I guess that it's possible that they revive him somehow, but I really doubt that. And yeah, an inderect sequel would be nice. Kinda like Majora's Mask was to Ocarina of Time. I mean, you still had the Ocarina, but you lost Navi (thank heavens for that, so annoying was she). So yeah, it's possible. The only problem is getting these ideas to the creators so that they could actually put it in motion. As far as I know, the creators don't really read the forums. I may be entirely wrong, but I don't think that they want to chance upon a post that totally trolls their game. That would be harsh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom