• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess - strange impassable rock on Death Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've beaten the game, but in my random exploration for 100% completion I've noticed a couple rocks blocking a tunnel sorta thing from the hot spring area and near the area that the giant flaming rock falls to. They have a few markings on them that look kind of like a paw print and three S-shaped scratch marks.
What's the deal with these?

Ah yes, I know what you're talking about. But I think the only secret you find is either a heart piece or some rupee chest. I will look into it further though.

It occurred to me that the rocks are roughly on either side of the little Goron city (albeit below). It turns out you take an elevator down from there, and push or pull the blocks to the side, from inside that area.
No heart pieces or rupees or anything.. just a little shortcut to the hot spring and back now.

I honestly have no idea about where you're talking about...You should take a picture of it so I can see and go there myself.

At the base of Death Mountain where the giant boulder fell into the ground. Find the netted ladder on the side of the mountain, its right in the cave there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom