• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Sign-Ups)

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
I can tell you right now i doubt thats possible
And I can tell you two things.
1. You're not Pendio, or anyone else. You don't dictate what they say just because you don't like an idea. Quit putting words into other people's mouths, it's rude and shows you're power hungry.
2. You seriously reek of salt because you didn't get your way in another RP. Stop for a few moments, close your eyes, and focus on only your slow, even breathing for a minute or two so that you can meditate and be a good person. I'd be happy to be good friends with you, but you're just not letting that happen because you can't calm yourself after any incident.

Pen

The game is on!
Before I make a potential character, two questions.
1. Would it be possible to have a sort of small turret thrown onto the ground to deal light supportive fire IF the turret was of Ooccan Origin?
2. If the above is possible, would an Ordonian/Oocan Hybrid be possible if said person was raised solely in the Ordona Province in their years? Or maybe an Ordonian who happened to have found said technology?

1. I don't think I'm quite sure of what you mean by this. Are you talking about some sort of light/fire magic?

2. An Ordonian/Ooccan hybrid is not something I'd like to accept I'm afraid, even if they are raised in Ordona. However, an Ordonian who has discovered Ooccan technology somehow does sound interesting. If you can come up with a way for it to make sense I'm totally game! :)

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
1. I don't think I'm quite sure of what you mean by this. Are you talking about some sort of light/fire magic?

2. An Ordonian/Ooccan hybrid is not something I'd like to accept I'm afraid, even if they are raised in Ordona. However, an Ordonian who has discovered Ooccan technology somehow does sound interesting. If you can come up with a way for it to make sense I'm totally game! :)
By fire I mean like supportive arrow fire or something. Imagine a gun, but replace it with a rapid-fire crossbow and put it on a stand. Then make it so that it takes a little time for it to put itself up after being tossed onto the ground as a box.

Pen

The game is on!
By fire I mean like supportive arrow fire or something. Imagine a gun, but replace it with a rapid-fire crossbow and put it on a stand. Then make it so that it takes a little time for it to put itself up after being tossed onto the ground as a box.

Sounds fair to me. I understand it's very powerful but I'm okay with it as long as it takes a while to set it up and as long as it's stationary while in use.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Sounds fair to me. I understand it's very powerful but I'm okay with it as long as it takes a while to set it up and as long as it's stationary while in use.
I know if it was anything but slow and stationary it'd be as broken as Cloud in Smash 4. It takes approximately 2 Posts to set up before it can start firing arrows, or better yet Crossbow Bolts, at enemies. The first post is placement, the second is setup, the post after that it fires upon whatever. And it can't move unless it is either...
1. Destroyed by any means.
2. Retracted and picked up by the user to be taken elsewhere.

Destruction of the turret does not mean no more of it, if the user can find enough iron or steel they can use a small Oocan Orb to build a new one to throw on the ground and set up.

Pen

The game is on!
I know if it was anything but slow and stationary it'd be as broken as Cloud in Smash 4. It takes approximately 2 Posts to set up before it can start firing arrows, or better yet Crossbow Bolts, at enemies. The first post is placement, the second is setup, the post after that it fires upon whatever. And it can't move unless it is either...
1. Destroyed by any means.
2. Retracted and picked up by the user to be taken elsewhere.

Destruction of the turret does not mean no more of it, if the user can find enough iron or steel they can use a small Oocan Orb to build a new one to throw on the ground and set up.

Sounds good to me! Feel free to make your character. ;)

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Woo! I feel fit as a fiddle with this one! Lots of time spent putting this together, trying to make good ol' Nebby as unique as he can be! I hope you enjoy this one as much as Pecan Pie!

Name:
Nevel "Nebby" Leo
Race: Ordonian
Weapon or Power:
A master Crossbowman, Nebby carries a high-accuracy long range Super Crossbow he designed himself, which he called "Longshot Lillie". This Crossbow has never failed him, and with it he can split a thrown pebble in half from approximately 100 yards with a single shot. It's a powerful tool in his arsenal, and lets him stay at range to pick everything off as he needs to. It can fire approximately 3 shots per Post, 1 if he's firing from a large distance. However, this crossbow is not the only weapon in his arsenal. To back up this, he has a large knife to defend himself with, but he isn't perfect with it.
Nebby carries with him a piece of old Oocan Technology thrown out by the birds after its weaponized potential. This Oocan Technology is the Oocan Dispensable Defense System, or the ODDS. The ODDS, at its core, is a small cube that takes in shares of metal and recreates them into orbs. These orbs can be thrown out onto the ground to let them expand and unfold into a weaponized Crossbow Sentry after 2 Posts. The Crossbow Sentry fires approximately 30 Crossbow Bolts per post, sacrificing the normal perfect accuracy for firing speed. There can only be 2 of these Crossbow Sentries out at a time, any others will cause the first placed to violently self-destruct. When Nebby holds the cube out to the Crossbow Sentry, it detects the cube and quickly unfolds and contracts back into a small orb for him to pick up and reuse once again. While it does appear to have infinite Crossbow Bolts, the Crossbow Sentry is a really fragile piece of machinery that requires extensive backup to hold down an area.
Appearance: Nebby is a short man at 5'6", with short, scraggy brown hair and matching beard whiskers. He wears a pair of worn-out leather overalls over a grey cloth shirt, a pair of generalized adventuring boots clad upon his feet. With him, he wears a pair of tight-fit leather gloves on to better his grip upon his Crossbow. Covering his scraggy hair, a simple grey hat, much akin to the cowboy hats you see today, but the difference being it's shorter brim and less profound dip upon the top. He wears a simple leather belt around his waist, with which his sturdy leather satchel of Crossbow Bolts and his knife sheath, with his knife, hangs. Upon his back is where Longshot Lillie resides when not in use, hanging by a second diagonal belt set over his shirt, but under his overalls. Within the pockets of his overalls, resides the ODDS.
Personality: A proud Ordonian at best, Nebby tries to keep his cool and stay out of trouble. While he doesn't usually turn down lending a hand for a person, it doesn't mean he'll work for who he thinks is "dead wrong" about their beliefs and the side they take. He knows how wrong the Lord of Light is in what he thinks is best for the world, and he knows better than most that the world has two sides, just like a coin. He just hopes that with his Southern Accent he can get people to see that one side can't exist without the other.
Backstory:
As a young boy, Nevel Leo took up the practice his father left him before he left for good: Crossbow Usage. Nevel wasn't sure who or what took his father away from him, besides the fact that his father left for the war when Zant took over all that time ago. All he knows is that the event inspired him to succeed his father and become the greatest Crossbowman in Hyrule.
One night, when training his eyes to see better for nighttime shooting, Nevel saw a small meteorite of sorts head straight down from the sky into the nearby forest. As any curious young lad would, he investigated the matter to find a small cube within the moderate crater from the crash. This cube, after tinkering it for weeks on end in his spare time away from his mother, could absorb metals and then create small orbs after enough has been absorbed.
One faithful night he was messing with the orb to see what it could do when it slipped from his hands like a bar of soap onto the floor. The orb stuck where it landed, and began unfolding into a small turret about 3' tall. In shock, he found anybody he could to try and study the technology to see exactly what race could have built it. He was lucky to come across Shad deep in his studies in Kakariko, who quickly deduced the technology was Oocan, and with that they dubbed the machinery the Oocan Disposable Defense System.
This was all right before the Lord of Light came upon the land, and when Nebby figured out what was happening he packed up his equipment and set off to Kakariko, albeit a little slowly, to try and join the rebels there to take back Hyrule and finally succeed his father as the greatest Crossbowman in Hyrule.
Extra Notes: He has no need for a scope and considers them to be a waste of talent. He is primarily Right Handed and prefers dogs over cats. He knows Shad quite well in the short time they spent together. If Longshot Lillie breaks, he won't be happy. At all.
Other:

Note, I do not own Frontier Justice, as all rights to the music belong to its creator, Dapper Dog, and its handler, our good ol' Uncle Dane who's a very good Engie Main.

Edit: I forgot to mention he's a hunter. That explains the knife, which he uses for skinning kills.

Last edited:

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Actually scratch that, Quigley
Tbh I thought you'd immediately be mad at me because I named my character Nebby, with the last name Leo, and the crossbow Longshot Lillie.
NEBBY, and LILLIE.

Get in the stupid bag already Nebby. Lillie will not tolerate your disobedience.

Edit: I may or may not have put in slight spoilers for Pokemon Sun and Moon... So... That's gone!

Last edited:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Tbh I thought you'd immediately be mad at me because I named my character Nebby, with the last name Leo, and the crossbow Longshot Lillie.
NEBBY, and LILLIE.

Get in the stupid bag already Nebby. Lillie will not tolerate your disobedience.

Edit: I may or may not have put in slight spoilers for Pokemon Sun and Moon... So... That's gone!

Hi. Im Storm. There is a treaty that says i cant talk about Digimon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom