• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
((And this is the exact reason why I quit RPing all that long ago. You guys RP in short bursts that are few and far between...))

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
(forgive Deku, he has schoolwork to do. Especially since hes going into computer sciences)
(forgive Pendio. He works hard all day and the 6 hour time shift doesnt help matters)
(forgive me. I work all the damn time and i wait on these guys too. Its just the way we do. Its despiriting to write a lobg post only for somebody to just write one sentence)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((that's how people are. You get 3 online and they're on a roll. It's pretty great))

Darkell jumps off the top of the cart, a blade forming in his hand. It was night - dark. This would be fun.
He lands on top of one of the soldiers, stabbing the sword into their head.

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo tosses a bomb that explodes in the face of one of the enemies. He then notices the sleeping Rasul and how a Light Interloper is about to attack Rasul so Rengo shoots an arrow in the Interloper's skull just in time. "Wake up, you damned dwarf!" he shouts. "We're under attack!"

Storm

Rasul sits up, and sees the Dawn Inrerlopers, they somehow ignore the Dwarf as he walks away and relieves himself on a nearby tree. he then proceeds to walk back onto the cart and drives slowly away
" so as I was Saying Guys, we needs a cool team name so that people don't mistake us for some lowlife team of Mercenaries or just a bunch of idiots, am I right, Darkell?......Darkell??"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell is busy clashing blades with another interloper not far away. Up, down, up, parry... it was almost like it was rehearsed. This had to be over with soon - the other guy simply had more muscle than Darkell did. Darkell shoots out a leg, breaking his opponents kneecap, making him crumble to the ground and giving Darkell the killing blow he needed.

Storm

Rasul looked in the back of the cart, and saw only the Scrub and another dwarf that looked oddly like him

Pen

The game is on!
((Is it wrong of me to disprove of Storm's way of playing in this game? Seems to me like you're just starting new events to mess the rest of us up, and then you control your own character with no regard to what's happening around you. Idk if it's just me, but it doesn't make for a fun RP. Am I the only one who thinks this?))

Storm

(I know it's Push me pull you right now, but when people stop posting because it gets boring, you have to add spice)
( I did react. I grabbed lil bit, and then I forgot I did and I said I was sleeping still. I'm sorry)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom