• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
The cart door closes as they cross the bridge

Suddenly a portal opens above tge bridge and a Dwarf flies downwards, followed by moon shards that crush the bridge at the entrance end
((Okay, let me say two things.

1. That's highly rude and disrespectful.
2. That's denying players the RP that @Pendio wished for. That is also potential God-Modding as you are taking the RP into your hands and shaping it how you want it to while also effecting other players, which is essentially what God-Modding is. Pendio isn't gonna be happy.))

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
((I will remind you that you can use similarly BS means to return to the group as well))
((May I also end this OOC Discussion AND remind you that I am not an asshole who will take the reigns of Pendio's roleplay just to make something go exactly as I please, unlike SOMEONE here. When Pendio comes he'll deal with it.

Also, If I honestly felt like going with it Nebby could have easily sniped down that Oxen's leg and force the cart to a screeching halt.))

Pen

The game is on!
((Alright, let's disregard the past couple of posts. I'm sorry if I come off as dull but I think it escalated a bit too far here. Let's make it so that Domo actually did make it onto the cart before it started moving to avoid this. I'm sure Domozilla would have made his character get on the cart if he had been around.

Also, another little thing, I kinda like to think of Hyrule in this RP as the same as in TP but much larger. So getting to the Bridge of Eldin would take much longer. I know I didn't say this before, but I'm saying it now just to make sure we're all on the same page. ;)))

As Rasul makes the ox start moving out of the village with the cart, the whole team is on it. Rengo feels very excited but also slightly nervous. The rebellion that he had been planning for so long was now finally underway. The sun had just come up over the horizon and the shadow of the cart was lying long on the grass field as they ventured towards the stone bridge.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
The Ox Cart bolts across the plains. A bumpy ride, but nothing in the cart was flying

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Nebby-
I sit there in the corner of the cart, bored out of my mind. I don't like the way that Angsty Emo Dude keeps glaring at Rasul, it's obvious they don't exactly appreciate one another and would much rather do this without the other around. So I just sit there, looking at the vast plains of Hyrule as they roll by.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul drives his cart and stops at the Eldin Bridge. Takes a deep breath and starts over it slowly

Suddenly Rasul feels tgey are being followed from behind
"Umm....Archer guy what do you see?"

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo looks behind them and spots a carriage pulled by several Stalhounds and in the carriage are many fierce looking Stalfos. It's steadily closing in on their cart. And then to top it off another similar carriage approaches from the other end of the bridge in front of them. "We've got company!" Rengo exclaims. "We could try to dodge them and escape, but I think we'll stand a better chance stopping the cart now so that we might fight them properly."

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Nebby-
I immediately toss an ODDS Orb several yards in front of the cart, letting the orb begin to unfold and expand as I shifted my attention to the back of the cart, pulling Longshot Lillie off my back and firing off 3 quick shots to attempt and deter our adversaries some so Rasul can stop the cart. "Get the cart to a halt already n' we'll set ourselves in a position sweeter than honey, alrighty?"

Edit: Mfw I have to put edit sections to explain minor grammatical changes...

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo readies a bomb arrow and fires it at the carriage behind them. It hits one of the Stalfos, causing it to explode. However there are still many Stalfos remaining.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Dmitri prepares himself. This will be his first battle. He pulls out his deku stick, he realizes that he won't be of much help, but he still wants t rush out of the cart with the others to fight the stalfos. "I'm ready to fight!" He says courageously.

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo is surprised by how brave the little Deku Scrub seems to be. "I believe in you, Dmitri. Just don't outdo yourself. We'll all have to be careful," he says as he readies a second bomb arrow and waits for their cart to stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom